Rage Against The Machine

Especially given the context, I read it as Ron Howard’s narration from Arrested Development.

5 Likes

Quickest way to start a jinx, in my humble opinion!

1 Like

I has the Tesla FINALLY :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Now you can relax with your cats:

3 Likes

Ya but I used up my entire savings of Event keys that I was saving for the new Kingdom… + this week’s event keys that I just got… I have 7… just 7 left

2 Likes

I might as well buy some handfulls of Spoils of War for glory here, I went bananas the other day and made Tesla Mythic.

1 Like

Is tesla worth getting to mythic?

Or is it OCD again?

1 Like

I only got 1mand stopped. She’s plenty powerful as is.

I would say no, because you never know how many event keys you will have to spend to get her to mythic. You even might be drained before she is mythic. I spent like 500 event keys, seems okay. Still not a risk I will be able to take everytime there is 3 Legendaries in the event pool. The troop is good, but not a favourite.

Her spell doesn’t scale with magic so it might not be worth it.

…Oops!

Whew. Finally! Took all my event keys, all my gems except like 10, and most of my glory but I got Tesla. She’s completely evil this week with the massive armor boost to Adana Mechs, but in the future will need some thoughtful team-building. Still, no regrets.

1 Like

There will always be some boosted troops.

Hold up. Explain please.[/spoiler]

Ah, finally was able to get into Ashtender and see that she has zero magic at any level.

That pretty much definitely answers the question. Spending 100’s of keys (potentially) to get her to Mythic would be a pretty big waste of resources…

she has 14 for me

Kingdoms and guild bonuses.

Of course, my Maw has three less magic than my Telsa, so its not like its going to make sense.

2 Likes

I would never have noticed that she doesn’t have magic. What other troops are like that?

Forest Guardian, Keeper of Souls, Sheggra, Maw, The Silent One, Aziris, Couatl, Green Seer, Lil Johnny, Night Hag, Rock Troll, Sea Troll, Apothecary, Black Beast, Desert Mantis, Dragonian Monk, Lamia, Nyx, War Sphinx, Bastite Priestess, Cockatrice, Deck Hand, Dust Devil, Elven Bard, Soothsayer, Frostling, Giant Toadstool, Khopeshi, Ogre, Peasant, Penitent, Sand Cobra, Snowy Owl, War Goat

However, none of their spells scale with Magic either. (And the majority don’t do damage either, like the gem transformers etc)

On the Tesla to Mythic debate, it is worth at least noting that she does gain 3 armor from her ascension to mythic (1 from Ascending and one 2 from level). Which is almost +1 point of damage…

5 Likes

[quote=“Ozball, post:135, topic:22416, full:true”]Which is almost +1 point of damage…
[/quote]

:joy:

Outstanding!

2 Likes

Well several of those are baddies and I would never have known that they have no magic.

Does it really matter? Some folks seem to think it does. I don’t know but I’ve had my tail kicked in by Forest Guardian, Sheggra, Maw, Night Hag, and a few others listed in that place. Especially when they start doing damage and have buffed up to some ungodly shield or life.

No, it doesn’t matter. In fact, not having Magic helps insulate them against traits or spells that lower Magic.

Forest Guardian, for example, can take multiple hits from Famine and its spell works exactly the same because it’s independent of Magic entirely.

In the case of Tesla, her spell scales on Armor. So Magic is irrelevant. The increase in Armor relative to the potential resources it would take to get 6 copies of her probably isn’t worth it.

1 Like