Quit Bugging Me

Literally could not be easier this week.

150 PVP wins is still a big ask. That’s 450 trophies - I usually get about 60% of that. Its not an irritating messy thing like summons though.

Or 150 trophies with easy matches…

Unclear if it has to be Ranked PvP or if Casual counts too…?

Also true.

I’m pretty sure Grandiose just got put to the front of the new Mythic names list. :wink:

3 Likes

French description of the event is missing. What do we have to do this week please ?

win pvp battles, thats it.

OK. thanks :slight_smile:

One of the devs mentioned a new schedule would be visible (to data miners) once the reset info was released.

Any visibility on GW start date?

The new schedule mentioned related to weekly event troops. This is due to the next kingdom being delayed and so we had to shuffle some troop release dates around.

Late March, Early April is mostly for guild wars though

9 Likes

You don’t need to win. You just need to complete (so don’t retreat). And casual works too, which are generally much faster fights.

Hes been part of my defense team for a year, but ok i personally would like to see defense to work differently. (my def team is sorc bmanacles, soothsayer, terraxis, sylvanimora)

Unless you’re one of those Don Quixote types that refuses to play PVP for some reason.

And another week has gone by with no word on the long-ago promised update to Bone Dragon…

They have said BD is getting a fix with the Guild Wars update. Did you miss it?

7 Likes

Wasnt it clear enough that Bone Dragon will be changed when the game client is updated - because intended change requires client update.

Edit - beaten by HK

6 Likes

The real question is what are these people going to do when he finally gets fixed?

Hashtag- #Scarredforlife

Nights of waking up in a cold sweat from the nightmare that existed long ago.

2 Likes

BoneDragon will be even more useful after they “fix” him, mark my words. I can’t wait for the fix as it’ll let me use him to cause even more destruction. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I think people are just baffled that the most outraqeously broken troop in the game takes that long to be fixed, after it already took forever for the developers to even acknowledge the brokenness of this troop.
Meanwhile several troops not even remotely close to Bone Dragons degree of brokenness got fixed, nerfed, redesigned etc. when those weren’t even a significant threat for the meta.

5 Likes

Actually the intended long-term fix for BD is supposed to be in the 3.0 update. However, there was supposed to be a short-term adjustment to increase cost, which doesn’t require that update. Still waiting for it.