Quimby - Currently in BRACKET 1 looking for a good player to join our friendly and very active guild

Saski invited

Davestoz and ephoplas, please double check your invite code, they’re not working. Saski Is in. Welcome to my guild, I hope you are able to build your resources and help us a little bit where possible. Regards
Daniel.

1 Like

Holy guacamole, the mana masteries alone are awesome! Being part of Quimby helps big time.

I will contribute as much gold as I can. Is there anything else I should be doing?

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks for the enthusiasm, we’re proud to help people get up the gems of war ladder and have built up a good guild with a few really committed players. All we ask is that contribute what you can and it’s a good idea to post here or on the guild talk about what task to complete. I’m still saving gems and glory keys and glory itself if any tasks for that pop up!
Welcome to the group and play and enjoy the benefits.
Regards
Daniel

One spot still available.

I’m sorry that I’ve posted in your tread…
I’ve sent you a private message :blush:

1 Like

Invite sent!!!
Have fun,
Daniel.

Hi,
You’ll have to leave before I can invite you!
Regards
Daniel

I have leaved the guild…
I attend the invite

1 Like

Hi, great to hear from you. I’m working (fireman on a night shift), I will send you the invite once more in around 9hrs when I return home. You’ll be very welcome in our friendly guild!
Regards
Daniel

Now ranked 63 an climbing. No strict requirements, just want active players that will donate what they can. Let me know if you want to be part our friendly, fabulous guild!

Now ranked 62 and bumped due to another guild trying to swamp the board with threads all saying the same thing.
No fixed rules, just looking for committed and active players. Message me or send me a friend request to dan_ozzzy189

One space available

Come on in the guild guys

1 Like

Quimby FTW, we’re almost top 60 now :slight_smile:

I’m contributing a bit less gold now (getting kingdoms up), but I hope I make up for it with trophies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes!
Got some great members in our guild now and I’m making new friends too!
I’ve donated half a million in two weeks but I do need level up some kingdoms too. I’ve been concentrating on the glory key and gems tasks.

1 Like

JOS and Saski I’d like to publicly thank you for joining our guild and making it even better!

1 Like

Top 60 now. One spot available. Committed players, no hard and fast rules, just play!

Hello Dan, just messaged you on PS, PSN name is TheNasirator, let me know if you still have a spot left

1 Like

Hi, request accepted. I’ve asked for your invite code. Ranked 59 now! Thanks, see you soon!!

1 Like