Quimby - Currently in BRACKET 1 looking for a good player to join our friendly and very active guild

I must say these rewards aren’t very good!

1 Like

First legendary task…
Sylvanimora
2 gem keys
15 glory keys

Second…
2 gem keys
500 glory
20 minor brown stones

Third…
4 event keys
20 minor purple stones
2 gem keys

Forgive me if I got this slightly wrong because I’m in shock as those meagre rewards for 1,000,000 gold are appalling. Really really stinky. Poo. Just dreadful rewards. We need to start a poll. This must change!
After the first task we had hope, after the second we thought it can’t be this bad again… I think we got blinkered. It’s a waste of time and gold.

1 Like

Any spaces can get 300-500k on average and am very active! Always max seals also

1 Like

AIDENLFC1892_O4XJ is my code

1 Like

Currently full but I’ll look at the last few and see what’s what. You’ll have to wait a bit whilst I take a gander.

Thank you let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there,
I’m very interested to join Quimby too as soon as there might be some space for me! :slight_smile:
Invite Code: DUCARDI_6HVW

Greetings!

2 Likes

Hi there, please send me a private message with your details. Player level, armour bonuses and kingdom levels etc. Many thanks!
Regards
Daniel

Don’t forget to send your shoe size too xD

4 Likes

just about 100k trophies now. Great job Quimbins!

1 Like

One place available.

Now in Master league 3

One place available for a high ish level, committed person, preferably with all kingdoms maxed but not essential!

Full up, just like maw after his meal. :+1::wink:

One space going to be available for a committed player, preferably one with their kingdoms at level 10 who can contribute @400k + a week and max their seals.
Now ranked 13th with around 115k trophies and we complete all tasks every week.

Place now filled.

1 Like

I’m level 340 and an active player. I always get my 1500 seals and contribute lots of gold to the guild. Looking for an active guild to join. Invite code SHEBA_QFGV

Hi, do you have many kingdoms at level 10, dragon armour, or deathknight? It might have a spot for you!

All my kingdoms are at level 10. And I have the death night armour

1 Like

Awesome, are you free to join and not in a guild at the moment?