Quimby - Currently in BRACKET 1 looking for a good player to join our friendly and very active guild

Have you asked him if he’s got the dragon knight armour? That could explain!

1 Like

We have a place coming up due to a member playing more on xbox than ps4. Scandalous.
Inbox me or see post no. 1.
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

All masteries at 52
Guild level 200
Ranked 25 #1 league

2 places will be available if a couple want to join. Thanks.
(unintentionally bumped, sorry I’ll leave it a week or so now guys. Cheers.)

Been having a few members place in the top 100 last few weeks too. Things are moving along nicely. Loving it!

1 Like

Now recruiting, almost top 20 now.

1 Like

Ooh made it into the top 20. Pretty cool

Happy Christmas to everyone from all the members of Quimby

3 Likes

Currently got at least one space available.

We’ve gone from 70 to rank 19 in three months
Are you up for it?
We have a very active group of people who are very friendly and play pretty much every day.

1 Like

Hi i m looking for New guild. Lvl 404 play every day. Lot of money to spend and Win lot of trophies. I m french Guy and if u ve room u know what to do.
Mordcervelle73_fggh

1 Like

Hi, I’ll try to get you in via one of my guys. Thanks for the interest.

I’ve had an invitation sent out to you but you need to leave your guild first!
See you soon
Daniel

I can send you an invite when you drop other guild. Send me a PSN message user name is Germeh. and I’ll send an invite

It s ok for me i leaved the guild. U can send the invite. Thx

1 Like

No worries, glad you like life in quimby!

Hi Dan,

So I just started playing Gems of War 3 days ago.

But… in 2 days I am already Level 37, PVP Tier 1 (Rank 9,922), I’ve contributed 12,000 to my current guild which I’d randomly joined, I already have my 1,500 weekly Guild Seals, and I have 126 trophies. Hoping you can see the potential here. I’m still in the process of opening the various kingdoms (have opened 23 so far), and have a gold star in one, along with the associated crafting trophy.

If you’re not interested, no worries and I’ll continue looking. Will send you a PM in case you are.

1 Like

Hi, messages replied to. Thank you for your interest and as discussed we’re currently full with a bit of a queue. You caught me before bed so I’m replying now and I’m sure you’ve done the right thing for you. I’m sure we’ll catch up with each other one day!
Regards
Daniel

Waaaaaayyyy to go Quimby, legendary tasks unlocked!

4 Likes

Well done Quimbites! great job

2 Likes