Quimby - Currently in BRACKET 1 looking for a good player to join our friendly and very active guild

2 slots available.

Really? No one wants to join us? Come, dip a toe…

2 Likes

just read it sorry was doing too much! ok dont have all the kingdoms lvled up but I do have all magic kingdoms lvl 10 ive done 300 trophys in one day before seasl no problem but long as i get thos gems no problem on the gold i think 12 are lvl 10
im real cool might not talk to the guild alot but as long as i make my requirment in a week its all good

1350 seals 400k minimum
Are you in a guild?

What’s your invite code (ps4 obviously)
Regards
Daniel

yes at the moment i am and have givien 150t 875seal almost 200k in gold but im just getting started

You’re more than welcome to come to and join our happy bunch!

My bad buddy i got too much going on i didnt see you ps4 lol im sorry im on steam and mobile but i do own a ps4 but i think it too much to play both you see im sorry thanks tho im sure it wouldve nice

1 Like

Yes, I saw you’d been active in the pc section and started to wonder!
No worries
Regards
Daniel

We’ve got candy and funny stories!

3 Likes

3 places available. If you are looking for the complete all guild tasks trophy, you’d better join us!
Friendly, active and the requirements aren’t too harsh.
1350 seals, 400k or more and you’re golden.

Still looking for a committed and loyal player.

Do you have task that are not finish yet ?? Im looking for a guild that does my guild is full n have no spot im there sister guild but not many compete just a few but there committed i gave no commitment your requirements are np for me sora_17 caps on sora

This is a ps4 guild, you’ve also posted in the pc/mobile section. If you are looking for a guild on the ps4 I’ll give you a chance.
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

Legend has it that the mythical creatures bred from angels and humans also brewed this mythical ale. Come and join us in a fun and friendly guild that has absolutely nothing to do with the beer.
Regards
Daniel
(nephilim - guild leader)

1 Like

Lookin to join the guild if slots available.
-Can contribute 400k gold & 1500 seals.
-Roughly 100-150 trophies.
-Lvl 218.

• GTag:FiveZeroHERO Or Code: Schramy

Currently in a guild so let me know. Thanks

1 Like

Pm sent. Thank you for your interest.

Recruiting once again

1 Like

Fresh cookies and juice!

1 Like

One player required before the reset on Monday.
People leave, then wish they hadn’t, that tells you something about the nature of quimby and its members.
400k and 1350 seals minimum
Lower level player accepted and helped to get kingdoms up, ideally 200+ in rank with deathknight or dragon armour.

3 Likes