Quimby - Currently in BRACKET 1 looking for a good player to join our friendly and very active guild

I just left my guild

OK, one moment

I’ve been in a few different guilds and I’m tired of being one of the only active players who contribute lots of gold and seals… would be nice to be a part of an actual active guild!!

Done, invite sent.

Not heard anything since making room for this person, and I see he’s also trying to join other guilds too.
So one place available in a very friendly and active guild for an honest and loyal player who wants to be part of a close knit bunch.

1 Like

Super friendly bunch and we don’t bite (very hard)

2 Likes

If you have room i’m looking for a Guild Level 492 my invite code is DRUSS DEATH AXE

1 Like

Hi, I’ll ask my guys as I’m out. Please keep an eye on your messages, I have a place for you.
Regards
Daniel

Invite sent

Place available for a committed and friendly person.
Thank you
Daniel

1 Like

Hi, I’m new to GoW. I have been playing for about a month and I love it.

Having a tough time finding a good guild. If you have room I would love to join.

My Hero Name is Kelmin

Hi there.
We’re currently running with one down but have someone supposedly joining this evening.
If you have only just started playing then maybe our guild is a bit too much for your current level. The thing is things have escalated now to where most people asking to join us are around 250-300 +, so ideally you’ll need to get your kingdoms to level ten first.

Thanks for responding.

I’m currently level 70. Been growing fast. If you could recommend another guild that would be great.

3 Likes

There’s are quite a few, I think the botanists club are looking for ‘memberberries’
I’d try them
I think wskill is their leader.

1 Like

It’s looking like we should have a place coming up. Looking for a high level player who can join us. We finish all tasks every week and occasionally complete 1-3 legendary tasks too.
Ideally someone who has all kingdoms maxed etc.

1 Like

Anyone want to join the 12th ranked guild in the world? See previous post.

2 Likes

One spot open

1 Like

If you’re looking for a guild that:

• finishes all the tasks every week
  • gets to 40k seals every week
  • has a bunch of friendly people that enjoy a good laugh and sharing game tips and strategies (we use PSN chat for that)
  • doesn’t require you to play 24/7 (350k/1500seals is enough)

Then look no further, Quimby is the guild to join :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A person has left the building… Room for an honest and loyal and preferably experienced and committed person.

1 Like

I make a big hello of the island Martinique to my wonderful team. I look forward to seeing you. … finally that I would have finished these fabulous holidays in the Caribbean sun. Kisses to all my little chickens

3 Likes