Quimby - Currently in BRACKET 1 looking for a good player to join our friendly and very active guild

None. Play regularly and donate what you can. I usually do 300+ a week as do many others. I might have room if you are pretty committed /interested as currently I have a friend who’s daughter is learning the game in a spot, so we’re helping her get resources etc.

Currently have a fantastic group of players, a couple of new guys and some really experienced day one players ranked over 400. Guild rank 50 guild level 113, all masteries at +37 I myself have almost 500 trophies thus far this week and have donated over 330k gold.
Why not give us a try?
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

Last I checked we were 51. Surely top 50 by now!

This is great. Wonder how far we can get.

We’re 50th and have two available places.

Rank 47 and have a space available, 2 if a couple come along.

Places available, certainly one, possibly two.

Fantastic group of active and friendly people. Very happy I joined.

1 Like

Cheers Germee.
Massive thanks to everyone, especially the forum and its members , the devs and guild members.
Since joining this forum we’ve gone from 70 to rank 40!
Thanks guys,
YOU ROCK!
Daniel

2 Likes

We will be top 30 by the end of the year! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you again for allowing me to join your guild.

The guild is very great team of players which are helpful and knowledgeable.

I am glad that i joined i would recommend any one who loves GOW to join.

There is no stress or drama in the guild which is a blessing.

2 Likes

Come and join us for a relaxed yet very active guild, we’ve pulled around 500 glory keys already this week and a shedload of gems. One space available, possibly two if a couple want to join.

Full up.
Ranked 37 now.

OK, got a couple of spaces coming up. If interested please pm me with your details. Most of us donate between 50-500k a week but not got any strict requirements, we’re just after a couple more active players.
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

Anyone welcome. If you can’t keep up with life in the top ten guild why not try us? These people getting booted out the big guilds must be going somewhere? Lol

1 Like

Yeah, We’re friendly and don’t bite… Unless that’s what you’re in to. Then I’m sure something could be arranged.

1 Like

My dad and I would like to join. I’m level 25 and he’s level 40 something. What are the requirements?

PSN: Bnegative: Me
Dad: PSN: OldArmyGuy

1 Like

Hi there . Our requirements are simply play and donate as much as you can. We have a few members just finishing levelling up kingdoms and some who are just donating everything they can. Some donate 50k a week, some 500k
If I can get access to my PS today I’ll try to get you both in, I’m out until tonight but will see if someone at home can turn on my PS so I can do it remotely.
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

Hey!

Looking for a new/more active guild. I just started GoW about a month ago and I am lvl 279. If you ever get any room, I would love to join.

Thanks!
Trevor

1 Like

Welcome aboard Trevor.
We’re full now and I’m not sure if we’ll have any room for quite a long time as everyone seems happy in the guild.

279 levels in one month? And I thought I’m an okay player :smiley:

Welcome to Quimby!

2 Likes