Quimby - Currently in BRACKET 1 looking for a good player to join our friendly and very active guild

Happy Cake Day Mike !!!
You’ve been a fantastic addition to the guild, and yes, here’s to the future !

2 Likes

We are looking for a good player to join our team next Monday. 550k gold donation weekly and higher level players preferred but not always necessary.

1 Like

Alright Dan, I’d be interested to join - I don’t tend to do all that well in guild wars, though.

Hi bill,
Send me a psn message, bracket 1 is very tough!
We supposedly had someone lined up last but they had Internet issues, so I’m currently finding out what’s going on!
Regards
Dan

Great bunch of folks! Don’t miss out

2 Likes

Probably looking for a good few players after the update. Please join or I’m folding the guild.

He’s coming back… However he’s not played the update yet.

1 Like

Downloading update next week. How’s the guild? I miss you guys. :grinning:

1 Like

Miss you too buddy, can’t wait to see you back. We’re doing OK, 3rd last 4 weeks I think now. This week is a challenge because a few people are leaving because of the update but we have our super-sub on standby!

1 Like

Full, with a waiting list.

2 Likes

Bumping - we could do with 2, possibly 3 players ASAP :+1:
Come join the madhouse people

Sounds fun :heart_eyes:

It is :grin:
Are you interested?

Ya. What are your Reqs? Im very active but still growing

Sent you a pm :+1:

Still looking people - get on it while you have the opportunity!

Bumping - seriously, nobody is interested in joining a bracket 1 guild with very active knowledgeable friendly experienced players who complete all weekly tasks?

After another player folks, we have someone leaving at the end of the week - now is your chance to join a top guild with very helpful, friendly and experienced players who are always active & have a great group chat.
We’ve also never been out of bracket 1 in guild wars - if you want to grow & get all the rewards associated with being in a top guild then now is your chance…

1 Like