Quimby - Currently in BRACKET 1 looking for a good player to join our friendly and very active guild

Player required. Someone good please.

3 Likes

Gorilla bump!

2 Likes

Are you still looking @Dan_ozzzy189?

1 Like

Damn guys, I’m getting lucky, winds snagged one of mine Sunday but I was able to fill it by last night.

Hopefully they are still 30 when I get back.

Ppl are so unpredictable these days, leave without warning.

1 Like

One of mine left in the middle of last week saying he’d be busying for a month or so then come back. Not only did it cost us at least two places, it cost us a 100 gems. Needless to say he won’t be invited back.

I gave warning. Not really fair to everyone else to skip out in the middle of things. I’d rather stay on good terms with the leaders.

We were guild hopped but a low level I was going to help last week, hence our 29 in wars.
It was a close race.

Sorry to derail another thread

So I’ll do a proper bump up.

1 Like

Hey dan I made a new fresh thread for recruiting to get rid of all the litter.
I think it helped.

3 Likes

He has a point. A little streamlining wouldn’t hurt.

1 Like

Now don’t give him all my techniques. :grin:

Time for a new title.

3 Likes

Stronger, meaner, more eeeevilllll. Beware. Re-Born. fallen

5 Likes

Need a player, we’re a strong bracket one guild with low requirements. 600k, max seals and 100 +trophies.
All tasks completed on Monday.

3 Likes

I must say boss I love that new Avatar.

1 Like

New week same players. Please do not message quimby members regarding joining other guilds. It’s unwanted and unnecessary. Build your guild’s strength in the correct and just manner and you’ll gain our respect.

5 Likes

Current requirements are 550k and be good performing player in guild wars. Anyone wanting a break from seals and trophies and ridiculous amounts of gold then send me a message. Strong bracket 1 performing guild since gw began.

1 Like

Looking for a high level player.
Guild wars aficionado.

1 Like

No room at the quimby inn.

Seeing a cake next to my name I understood that my first anniversary in Quimby is today, not a week ago.

Anyway, when I’ve joined, Quimby was 70th guild on ps4. Now we are 11th and very competetive in first GW bracket, finishing usually in top 5. I was level 17th, now it’s something like 1,050. We have come a long way :slight_smile:

Thank you for a whole year of friendship, support and good laugh. I hope for another year with you guys!

4 Likes