Quimby - Currently in BRACKET 1 looking for a good player to join our friendly and very active guild

Hi
Possibly, I’ll pm you.
Thank you.

I will be on ps4 in 4 hours.
We talk later

1 Like

No worries. I’m using the message app as I’m working today.

Let’s talk later Daniel.
I’m at work too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for an experienced, high (ish) level guild wars player to join on Monday.

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump

1 Like

Congrats on holding off Nemesis in what was a tight fight and reclaim 4th in Guild Wars.

3 Likes

Yeah we got a good mix of players here. Dan has done a fantastic job.

3 Likes

Recruitment open for an experienced player. No real high requirement, just be a guild wars aficionado!
400k and 1350 seals minimum…
Friendly and fun

Looking to do team synergy achievement with strong clan. Only trophy missing. I’m a daily player and i easily max out 1500 seals before the middle part of the week.

Psn: taguroizumo

Invite code: FCKOFFF_9VU2

What else apart from the trophy are you interested in? Guild wars? I’m looking for a long term experienced player to join our family, enjoy playing with as a tight knit group and have a laugh along the way.
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

I see you didn’t have the courtesy to reply yet had enough time to ask the same question in other threads.
As your invite code says…

2 Likes

Bumping to keep our rivals full.

1 Like

I’m changing requirements to 500k max seals and 100 trophies and all sentinels at LEAST to level 1, preferably 2 . Since 4x is a thing now that’s nothing really to be part of an established bracket one guild. Cheers.
One player required.

2 Likes

Bumping. We are coming for you.

3 Likes

I free player:

My level is 562
All 10 level kingdoms

invite code: SHOOROOP

1 Like

Bump. Kueppi where are you???

1 Like

Lol, kueppi who bro??

1 Like

Dude, I have no idea what’s going on. I hope he’s OK.

Bumpity bump bump

2 Likes