Quimby - Currently in BRACKET 1 looking for a good player to join our friendly and very active guild

The hunt for great players continues, good luck

3 Likes

interesting…
I contributed the 400k gold and 1500seals every week, but i was kicked without any prior warning.
so be careful :confused:

You didn’t reply to any messages and that’s not quite true. You hadn’t donated a single thing or played up til had to kick you after 4 days after the reset. Had you replied to the messages I wouldn’t have had to kick you. You’re bang out of line.

2 Likes

You’re welcome to come back Sebastian but you have to communicate better.
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

Sorry but a week has 7 days I think. During the week I contribute less, ok. But I’m sure in 2 weeks membership I contribute 800k…so where should I have reap the rewards without doing anything at the end of a week?
Maybe I should correct myself. I think it’s possible that Dan try to contact me, but I recieved no message…why should I lie?
Maybe I looked on the wrong place…but anyway…a week has still 7 days…

1 Like

I ended up giving a time on Sunday when times up but I agree with Dan that it is a bit annoying if people don’t respond to messages so stay active in chat and it helps if you are busy for the week let somebody know that you won’t be back until the weekend

2 Likes

I know it seems like a lot for a game, but it’s not a fps or a single player game, ppl r counting on all 30 to do their part. Look for a more casual guild if you are not that active weekly, top guilds need more activity then most.

2 Likes

I didn’t see the massage from Dan.
I said already I had to correct myself.
I confrm that I should have spend the gold earlier.
But I repeat also that I fullfilled the requirements in summary.
So I’m maybe not the most active player, but of course active enough.
I will not be able to spend 1kk/week, but I could spend the gold earlier.
We can talk about anything…

1 Like

I’m a member of Quimby. I personally enjoy my time in this guild. For me, I genuinely love gems of war. However, I had found that the inactive guilds you can freely join with no bonuses, or just going about it solo was really hampering my ability to progress properly. I tried very hard to compete in pvp, and eventually had a good enough team to start accumulating trophies. I was offered a spot in a few guilds before Saski from Quimby offered me an invite. I had seen the message board and really wanted to join anyway so it was a great chance at a high level guild. So, upon joining, I was given opportunity to forego gold donation until I leveled my kingdoms. Awesome opportunity! Understatement, because that holds most us players back. How can you donate gold to your new guild if you cannot also level kingdoms? So, huge thanks for that opportunity. Because now, I can always hit my gold quota, and lets be honest, hitting your seals and trophy quota is too simple not to be able to accomplish anyway. So there you go. Quimby offers opportunity. Put that next to a great cast of characters, and an involved guild chat where questions are answered, its impossible not to highly suggest Quimby. Join already!

4 Likes

The only reason I still even play this game is because of my guildmates and Dan. I’ve been playing in online guilds for about 20 years now on a number of games. Quimby is definitely one of the best… feels more like a family than a random group of 30 people donating resources. That comes from Dan’s leadership you can tell he genuinely cares for people and doesn’t just look at everyone as a tool to use to further his guild progression.

2 Likes

One player required to join asap

Bumping, my friendly competition, we are on our way to your ranks ! Just made 16th on Tuesday. Here we come.

2 Likes

Howdy.

I could try a new approach to this game :slight_smile:

My offer: 150-250 trophies (gave a lower limit due to recent events since noone uses naga and have wasted much time farming those instead of pvp :slight_smile: / 500k gold / 1500 seals every week

Message me here if you want - Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Message sent. Let me know your invite code

Room for one more

Player needed for guild wars starting tomorrow!

Bumping the thread, someone out there has to be interested surely???

1 Like

Bracket 1 for guild wars… Come on join the ‘fun’. Hmmmm. LoL

I would love to join if there is still a spot. I have no issues putting in the 400k and getting the seals. I am a 450 and am on every day.

1 Like

Just a quick heads up , don’t go in this guild. It’s full of slackers and the leader is the biggest crybaby and very rude, expect to kick you for no reason.