Question about Death....its been annoying me

Why does Death have Necromancy instead of immunity to Death Mark?

Seems like a silly design to make Death…subject to Death Mark.

5 Likes

It just means that the Auditors have called in another New Death to reap the previous Death.

3 Likes

The mouse who at the cat who ate the dog who :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die…

6 Likes

What is dead may never die.
But rises again harder and stronger.

2 Likes

gotta love Metallica. :laughing:

1 Like

Lol … still doesnt make sense

Pearl Jam too!

1 Like

Death is just a daemon who brings death with him, much like how the other horsemen bring war, plague and hunger with them, and so he shouldn’t be any more immune to dying than the other three. He is not the ‘angel of death’ (or he’d be divine), neither is he ‘death itself’ or any such cliché.

Besides, Warded does not mean immune to dying, anything can die in the game through spell and skull damage. Warded simply means protection from the mystical type of sudden death that is deathmark. The fact that Death is not immune to it is no more strange than him not being immune to Poison, Devour and various other things. I mean, does “Hey, I just ate death, it was tasty! ~burp~” make more sense to you?

1 Like

I guess its just a character being named death being to have death cast on him seems silly is all.

1 Like

Apropos Death, was it not in the plans to give him some love after DM got nerfed?

1 Like

Looks like death is not going to get love

I don’t think it was ever part of the plan. Death is pretty common on defense and can be very rage-inducing. Feels like it’s in a decent place at the moment.

2 Likes