Quest Chat: Grosh-nak Quest Chat

Whether it’s the glorious decapitation of your enemies or the Orcish tale of love, let us know your favourite part of the new quest!

I’d say time to bring 'm on!

1 Like

It just went live :smiley:

1 Like

Looking good so far! I saved up a couple of keys and managed to get hold of Orc, Cyclops, Summoner and Drake Rider already! And later on in the day of course Elf Eater from the special event.
Is the Legendary Gar’Nok also available from the chests?

And for what it’s worth: Dark Song seems er… pretty well-equipped! :wink:

1 Like

Yes, Gar’Nok is available from all chests, with both Iron and Magic Keys (with the same chance as most other Legendaries, e.g. Gloom Leaf, Goblin King, Abhorath, Webspinner, etc…)

1 Like

I noticed that the description on Cyclops is somewhat different than usual: “Deal 2 damage to the FRONT enemy.” I assume that is the same as the FIRST enemy?

And I also noticed that the new troops can’t be found yet in the Troop List.

1 Like

Troop lists & Weapon lists are now updated - sorry about the delay!

1 Like

Thanks Sirrian! plus random blah blah to get to 20 characters… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Got a kick out of the poem. Reminded me of Vogon poetry :grin:

1 Like

The one thing I was kind of hoping for is that during this quest chain, you have to get captured, it would be kind of cool if you made it so that instead of the usual, you HAD to LOSE this battle to continue… fits with the story and would spice things up a bit… even if people would make a really weak team to auto lose with.

1 Like

Love the Grosh-nak quest, not my favorite but it’s still fun. My favorite part would have to be…well you know now thinking about it I don’t have a favorite part.

Gosh. Oh well, have a good day!

Look who’s bored and digging through the archives.

I wanted to necro something too, damn it!

Leave me alone, i’m going to bed.