PVP power rating mismatch

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
expecting to get opponent with lower stat, but i get high end pvp opponent. the power rating doesn’t make sense. the line up in the screenshots usually score 9k+ power rating. i pick it from 1 trophy fight. this situation had happened many times in the past.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
ranked pvp. 1 trophy.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

3 Likes

I’m guessing here, but I think a possible cause is that this high-level player had chosen a one troop defence (giving the correct team score of 4,813) but then had the previously-known bug where their invade team became their defence team (happens when you go into the team edit menu from the To Battle screen but then exit the battle).

If so, this bug does not reset the team score, only the troops in the defence team.

2 Likes

I tried it this way and you are absolutely spot on. I had a Necrezza in my defteam with a 5.3k score. After the whole going into the change-Team-screen and back again I had my Attackteam (9.5k) as defteam with a score of 5.3k.

1 Like

I’ve seen this multiple times as well.
Here is a fully-traited level 19/20 team.