PvP Guide for beginners

What platform and lineup are you using? Did you just hit lvl 200?

I’m playing on pc, and I’m not even level 100 yet.

If you don’t mind sharing what is your currently lineup?

Not sure what you mean by lineup. I’ve got different troops and settings. And I make sure I have at least two or three of one kingdom. But just now I had a revenge and the enemy had twice the health as me. this is impossible to win no matter how good of a team you have!

Such a shame you’re going to have to redo all this work in the next patch! lol

But nice work. I noticed a couple things, and sent you a mail. Most notably, your last image is out of date and shows the wrong revenge rewards. Otherwise… nice work!

Maybe my lineup is for beginners or maybe not but here goes, Templar, Priestess, Tyri, Mercy. Who needs a trait stone?

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the nice guide and discussion. A few questions I have been wondering as a new player:

• In addition to ‘revenge’ tag, some opponents have a ‘rival’ tag. What does this mean?
  • Does defense team earn you resources like souls, gold or maps? I would guess not.
  • What are the main things players should consider when building a defense team? Notable differences to attacking teams?

First, welcome to the game.

1. Revenge: A player marked with revenge has recently attacked and defeated your defense team. Defeat him/her in return to gain extra glory.
    Rival: A rival is someone you’ve battled multiple times. A rival also gives extra glory.

2. Defense teams give you 1 souls per defeated troop of the the attacker. You also gain 1 glory for lost defense matches and 3 for won matches. Rarely they also bring you gems and gold keys, but that’s unaffected by the defense result.

3. Don’t go with the meta :wink:

Thank you Archenassa, this was super useful :slight_smile: :+1:

I’m on PS4, what do the crowns mean next to a player’s name in PVP?