PvP Event System Feedback

i like the 50% and 25% boost even if it brings a harder week sometimes, changing meta to me is rather refreshing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the 25/50% boost should be applied to the base card stats.
And not include the kingdom bonuses of a player.

Imo, long term players already have a big advantage over “newer” players, as they have higher cards, higher stats and more traits.
Buffing these increased stats with 50% creates a to big a gap, again imo.

fair point but if its only base stats then the % should probably be increased, if too little bonus is applied it wont influence meta and pvp teams and then we are back to “same old” each week

The thing is, with Bone Dragon nerfed, the “same old” meta is quite varied IMO. The bombot boost last week actually had the WRONG effect - it turned a somewhat decent variety into an endless stream of Deep Borer / 2 x Bombot / Black Manacles matches, at least for me.

2 Likes

IF a level 25 player only had choices to Invade a level 1,025, that’s valid. But that’s not how PvP is set up. Furthermore in the other direction most 1k+ level players prefer 3-Trophy fights for the largest rewards (those are NOT against level 25 players) at lease not for me. I don’t even think my 1T fights are every again low players.

There are better solutions than the one we currently have. Defending the current system is difficult for me to comprehend.

Ahhhh looking forward to this weeks event meta. Nothing more exciting than chewing at auto-armor buffing knight squads with skull reductiopn on every troop, spells that shoot extra armor out of every orifice when starting with 150+ defense.
i only made it to pvp rank 12 in my first sitting, cause i couldnt handle the pure thrillride this meta is.

Also a great plus of this week, Khorvash buffed once again, enjoying this way too much already, much appreciated