Punching Time PvP Build

Another team I’ve been using for a while and putting the finishing touches on. Now that I’m done the soul grind, I have more time to share my creations with you all!

I really can’t thank this community enough for all the support you’ve given me, all the feedback, all the ideas and suggestions and everything else that has helped me become a better player :slight_smile:

Here’s today’s gift back to you all hehe!

10 Likes

Nice team. I’ll have to try it out soon. Thxs for the code, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Again good work here @KrudlerTheHorse .

Also thanks for code.

Thanks the community? well , good
But thanks to you

1 Like

Ah wonderful. Team looks pretty solid. Def gnna try it out. Thanks for spoiling us! Lol

1 Like

Rocking out wit the KrudlerSquad!!! Lol

1 Like

Right on! I’m glad you’re using that team too, they’re much overlooked, but still extremely useful especially in PvP. Thanks for the vote of confidence :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the team, @KrudlerTheHorse :smile_cat: I love trying teams with Anointed.

3 Likes

I have to admit I kinda like the alternative to a
Warlock
Warlock
Valk
SP

Give my day some flavor lol

1 Like

Hey sorry to bump my own thread but quick question: Is this build viable on Console? Is Queen Y available there, etc?

@KrudlerTheHorse, Nope, don’t have her yet. This is where we are at with troops -

The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: Now I know where to look in the future too!

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This team is extra lunacy now with this weeks Event, FYI… Thanks @Sirrian :wink: :slight_smile:

Remember that The Devoted can also create Skulls

Still a great build as of today! Highly Recommended.

1 Like