PS4 Rank #1 [Bracket 1] - Guild Risin'Phreekz Recruitment Post [Recruitment Open]

This is the power of #1 guild xD If my calculations are correct this week we have already done 32 legendary tasks.

4 Likes

Do you catch on fire when you go outside?
:joy:

3 Likes

no but I see many colors and I feel the urge to match them lul

3 Likes

Just wanted to know why you have taken the picture off? It’s an impressive commitment imo.

1 Like

as I said, I don’t want to brag and recruit gold diggeres. I edited my first post too. hardcore players are always welcome. cheers!

4 Likes

Dammit and I was gonna screen shot that

I have it!

2 Likes

It’s amazing

2 Likes

As I said in the other gold thread…
Two words…Casual PVP
@Dan_ozzzy189

Its an amazing achievement and you deserve a bump phreekz

5 Likes

Bump up for a great group of people.

Even in the hard guild war days, still finishing strong. Let’s move the thread on up to that deluxe apartment in the sky…

1 Like

Looking for one player if interested message me here or send me a message on psn gamer tag is Ghaleon.

2 Likes

Two spots open if interested please contact me here or on psn gamer tag is Ghaleon.

2 Likes

Good to hear and see that the guild is still super dedicated and taking the game seriously! Well done on previous feats and most definitely keep it up.

All the best going forward!

4 Likes

Risin’Phreekz #1 PS4 Guild and undefeated in Guild Wars is looking for a few bodies, minimums are 1m gold, 500 trophies, and 1500 seals. If interested please send me a message.

3 Likes

We almost had you on blue day… 29 playing, one didn’t fight and a 0-5, and it was very close. Well done again.

Two spots available. Come join the undefeated team in Guild Wars and get your 1500 gems per week.

2 Likes

Please don’t insult me and my members by sending my players requests to join your guild. It’s not welcome and you really don’t need to behave in such a way.

3 Likes

I have not sent a single message. Not one.

2 Likes

Careful showing pms @Nephilim, it shows the users first and last name.

On PS4 I made mine Pink Floyd so I can share screen shots, I’ll never put my real name in.

1 Like