PS4 Guild ,,Santa´s big Gifts,, Rank 1 recruite

no sry too low

1 free spot Level 300+ 150-200 Trophys a Week 400-500k Gold 3/4 are hardcore Players

average Level is around 450~ 22 Members Level 300+ 14 of them Level 400+ ( smallest Level 237 )

If you want to join the best Guild on Console (145000 Trophys Guildlevel 666 ) pm me Claussanta86

edit: seriously below Level 300 no Chance so pls dont try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Props to your guild. That is an insane amount of trophies on console. That’s more than the top guild on Xbox even has lol, by a lot.

i know because 30 high active Players in 1 Guild ^^

btw its already full

I wish I am on the wait list right before 2.0 :sunglasses: let me go public chat santa!! :heart_eyes: There is no need to play this game if not in the best guild xD, I still had 500k in my pocket before I was gone. LOL

1 Like

own fault i wrote in the Guild Community that i replace without a warning if someone has low progress . Iam not stupid man and i see the progress even if you had no weekly reset .

there are way more motivated Players

Damnnn santa I was not smart enough :smiling_imp: I shouldve do some donation before I gone for my law class presentation, that was 30% of my grade. Anyway, I am still lacking without 2.0, you know me and you are right, I am glad that much more motivated players will be joining . :sunglasses: I can’t imagine what would my decks be if you havn’t give me a spot back then, I was thankful for that. I grind a bunch of resources while in the team and I still have 5k keys and 8k gems in stock. In fact big gift is the most legitimate guild in the community and way better than ALL of the consoles guild. :kissing_smiling_eyes: I have my perfect fully traited deck since then. 2 mintues each match :kissing_smiling_eyes:
:smiling_imp: Here comes the most important part: Can I join the waitlist?
:heart_eyes: You know I love to shout out in chat. :heart_eyes: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

yeah 8k Gems :confused: and i always spend all my Gems for Gold to increase my donate … no chance right Decision. Have fun no more 2000 Gems a Week for you. If i read stuff like this iam really mad many give everything for 1 Million + donate and People like you chill with the Gem/Key Rewards .Iam always nice but i hate leechers that collect thousands of Keys/Gems and i speak for all the big donate Players

discussion finished

Obviously you have the #1 guild.

Another way to help the community might be to choose 1 lucky newer player a week and help them advance their game by piggybacking for 1 week. You’d be giving back to the community and helping others along the way.

Or you can just make snarky comments about how lower level players couldn’t possibly help you so they get no soup. Instead of thinking how they might help the mighty Claus, maybe the mighty Claus uses his immense wealth and helps the little guy so the whole community builds up.

Just a thought.

really man dont start a discuss in the recruiting Thread write a pm .

i speak for everyone we just dont want low Progress Players so pls stop this , oh the mighty Claus blabla, talk. That sounds jealous

and let me guess you want to be the first? dont make me laugh

Santa’s guild is most impressive, but I don’t understand such an elitist attitude. You generate the most resources, but only let people who don’t need them much anymore join. So, it mostly goes to waste?

worst Argument ever and now we should push low level Players for fun?

Perhaps i should ask Bill Gates ‘’ hej Bro you have everything and you dont need Money so pls give me 10 Million Dollars thx ok not? youre an asshole ‘’

thats your Logic

if you would have my Position of course you would send Gifts to everyone who did nothing for the Guild great benefactor

edit : btw it looks like we get another free Spot soon but only 300+ pls

Hey man, no offense. I’ve just been in guilds in other f2p games where we helped others out or in console games like Destiny where we would “Sherpa” someone through the most difficult spots. I think that’s what leaders do.

Btw, yes Bill Gates donates millions and millions of dollars every year to people who have less. That was a TERRIBLE example for you to pull out lol.

If you are not VIP lv5 in this game, its most likely you will never get some kingdoms to 5 stars due to how hard to obtain Arcane stones in this game.:smirk: Despite the fact that console is still months away from the mobile patch, (no Explore Mode):triumph:, this game is still harder than most of the online game just like Destiny, since GOW is very time consuming and repeatitive. :confounded:I myself played Destiny and could carry 2 other newbies 9-1 Trials of Osiris all the way :sunglasses:but not 6 men Kingfall where everyone has to make it right to pass the strike. :smiling_imp: Destiny gives you benifits after overall teamwork, but this game is pretty much a solo.:smiling_imp: :imp:It’s because of how this game was build in the rewards system and lack of communicating process, it still takes time to develop and goes on. GOW is being addictive for some reasons.:imp:
:smirk:BTW the example was for individuals or 30ppl, you are on the wrong page…:cold_sweat:

stop Discuss that sucks i want to recruite and dont need tips from Low Level Players how to manage a Guild

1 Like

need another high active Player Level 300+ PSN Claussanta86

(Guild average Level 450~ 3/4 are 300+ )

push come one dont be shy

I’m part of this Guild and it has to be said that Santa may be brash and aggressive publically, but being a member of this Guild is calm, relaxed and insanely rewarding.

Being a member of this Guild has other advantages as well. You think I share my BEST tips and tricks with everyone? Nope, Guildmates get that information :wink:

push need another high active 300+ Player :smiley: