Princess Fizzbang change & hotfix

Tell me how fixing things could ruin this game.
… This is an issue of half-baked job ruined by decision making. The troop was never “fixed”. It was obliterated. The worst possible option was to ruin the troop in offense and keep it broken in defense.

In which they succeeded.

This has nothing to do with nerfing things into trash. They addressed nothing of what was wrong with the troop but rather forced more RNG into her firepower.
And if you really thought Fizzbang was fine before, there’s plenty of wrongs around, in that case. Fizzbang needed a change, but not this one.

Looking at your other opinions, it seems like you believe Krystenax is perfectly in line with all other troops, too. Which is a perfectly valid opinion, considering plenty of GW matches has been played with 3 or 4 Krystenaxes in a team. And it was one of the easiest ways how to win.

Not sure about other people, but I certainly would prefer balance in this game. I am not a fan of “meta or get out” types of games, which Gems of War certainly has become recently.

Famine.

3 Likes

Cast Princess Fizz 10 times and only one explosion. Ai casted 8 times and got 6 explosions.
How come? Still not fare at all.

1 Like

I think the random skill should be a fixed amount, lets say 12? magic should determine # of green gems exploded. Also, Queen Grapplepot should lose extra turn ability so that the damage strike ends the looping (Damage should be back to normal). That would make the casts much more balanced without increasing uncertainty.

Revert her into her previous state of both buffing and exploding.
… Set the number of exploded green gems to 5 or less.

Fixt.

The role of full Green explode is taken by Naga Poison Master (with the very same color set), and it should stay that way.

Or you can keep the both full explode and stat buffing, but take away the extra turn.

Is that the ideal solution? Most certainly not - but is 200% better than what developers “tested” and “listened to the community.”

1 Like

The non-exploding is unacceptable. When she goes off without an explosion, the buff is usually wasted and then you’re stuck hoping you can charge her again. This sucks. Either put her back with fewer gems exploding, put her back with a smaller buff, or just have her explode and screw the buff.

1 Like

I still believe she shouldn’t explode the whole board. That’s the whole reason why Goblins became meta. Because if she managed to cast, you lost.

Also, Poison Master already explodes the board, and explodes it through green gems and uses same colors. There is no need for 2 troops to do the same exact thing, but one being so obnoxiously above the other, giving an extra turn.
I want her to feel like a goblin - thus the extra turn.
I want her to feel balanced - thus the explosion cut down to 5 gems or less, not affected by magic.
I want her to be unique or random - thus always the random buff.

2 Likes

I am going to tell you as i told someone else.

Either you dont know how i feel about the famine nerfs in which case i would request you go back a few months and read my posts for yourself. OR you are well aware of it and trolling me…

Either way… Tamum shud

1 Like

I’m entirely cool with your suggestion.

1: This should not have been done during the week WITHOUT NOTICE - especially since several of us set up our GW defense teams in advance.

2: you Nerfed her TOOO far now. The one thing Goblins needed was a good Mana exploder.

3: you could have done several different things with the stat bonus… but no you had to take away her BANG which is why a lot of us were using her in the first place.

4: But you leave troops like Famine, Psion, working that completely are defense teams that destroy GW.

5: You left the WISPs alone… And Krys alone.

But what really makes it very sad is that - for 6 months - Not a peep about the issues being raised over and over on the forum, people screaming and kicking demanding some response… but instead you react to this troop with a HOT FIX EVEN… FIZZLED…

Next week the Goblins are not the Event of the week and she’s not going to be as powerful.

And here I actually started to like goblins again

PUT BACK HER BANG BACK… Nerf her 25+ (It doubles if she does herself btw) skill bonus to something like 10 or even 5

3 Likes

You mentioned “Soul/Traitsone refund”. How’s that work? I’m a newbie and spent the bulk of my souls/traitstones on a Fizzbang team, so it was a pretty hard kick in the teeth to nerf her with no warning. It’d be nice to get some of that back.

If you hit the refund button on a troop, you’ll restore it to level 1 with 0 traits, and get back whatever souls and traitstones that you invested to level up or trait the troop.

1 Like

If you are VIP 5 or VIP 8 etc, it can only restore to level 5 if VIP 5, level 10 for VIP 8 etc after refunding her. So VIP level plays a role too.

2 Likes

Wait a little, this enormous feedback that has been around today tells me there is at least a 50% chance that we will get another rework for her. People was really enjoying her.

2 Likes

Ok, so she is effectively useless. Can I have my glory and all the arcane and celestial stones back that i usws to trait her up ?

You can get it all back except the glory.

1 Like

Some are still clamoring for MOAR NERF, though, since Miss Fizzbang invented looping. And exploding. And double turn for goblins.

So what will we get?

Hopefully we will get her explode 3-5 random gems + extra turn, or something.

Luckily she’s a lady, or it would be called gelding, not nerfing.

Sorry, what? Can you point this out, because I think I’ve read everything posted here today and I haven’t seen this.

Anyone remember when you could stack extra-turns with Boar Rider (use his remove a row to make a vertical 4-match) and get two-extra turns in a row (console only)? Those were the days…

1 Like

How Bout we just explode a reduced number of gems, and keep the rest of the stats as they were ?

1 Like