Princess Fizzbang change & hotfix

Vangor, i don’t want a nerf every week.
But I don’t want Ana unbalanced frustrating game either.
Exemple: Wisp is fine IMO. I’d much rather they look at Krystenax

1 Like

Made an account on forums just to state how dissapointed I am after spending RL money to buy necessary gold to complete that guild task to gove me enough glory to get fizzbang.

4 Likes

So two nerfs a week then?

4 Likes

I agree. Those other cards has been broken for months and nothing was changed.

1 Like

Sure… Why not lets make that card useless too! Great idea…

Im done here

2 Likes

I don’t know what to say anymore, Maghion. I don’t find the words anymore, you know what I mean.

1 Like

Ouch. Yeah, you might want to hold off on spending money on the game right now. Don’t reward bad behavior.

1 Like

I was being sarcastic

That is 100% what she actually needed if they wanted to nerf her but still keep her fun and purpose. Now she’s just…whatever. One more bland unused troop in the weekly parade of bland unused troops.

Stack that on top of the bland, repetitive meta-defense teams that you slog through for 95% of your play time and it’s not looking good for Gems.

3 Likes

Well, after the unity update I am already doing it. Changes pushed without proper testing are not a good sign.

yes. krystenax is fun to use right now, unacceptable, nobody should have that much fun.

2 Likes

I suspected that but still it was on point. The issue here is that there are broken things that are never being fixed and other broken thing that are fixed immediatly. I don’t see a clear plan here.

1 Like

This would have been the perfect change for her.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m really getting to the point I don’t want to play anymore…

4 Likes

Hi my little frog, welcome to join my goblin team.

2 Likes

I agree totally. Wisp need to be nerfed too, without making it an useless troop.

2 Likes

Please, give us Ai that was before GW. We have waited too long to have a decent ai and you devs are only making game worst after every patch.

1 Like

What in recent history would make you think something can be nerfed and not be useless?

Removing Stealthy from some troops would go a long way. Troops like Amira are not always dangerous if the AI casts them. Troops like Wisp and Fizzbang are (or, were). So if they fill up their mana pools, you need to be able to drain them before they can cast.

1 Like