Presents for Everyone!

Yes it is

(10 characters)

2 Likes

It’s a good thing, i will have 10 troops of this kingdom and I will be able to upgrade up to 5 stars easily

I owe you an apology. I just glanced through other kingdoms, and there are a lot more repeated colors within a kingdom’s troops than I thought (about one pair per kingdom).

Any chance that this troop will also be available for glory? I have a burning need for Arcane Darks, especially with the new Assassin.

1 Like

Well, wrap it up folks, we’re done here. No need for further flavor text suggestions on this one. :laughing:

2 Likes

Every time I think the game’s puns can’t get any worse…

1 Like

Id say we could all come up with something painful to read. Would be an interesting competition to have one put into the game

1 Like

I think a Meatloaf line (because, man, that guy was a troll to look at), or a Metallica line (for being actual trolls of Napster, or a Guns N Roses quote because Axel is also a troll.

1 Like

I think we know what music you like now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Robert, I think you might have more of a clue who i dislike :smiley: actually, i am quite fond of Metallica, despite their total douche behavior around Napster and i like an entire 1 song from GnR, and meatloaf’s acting ability outshines his music by miles LOL.

1 Like

called it… :smiley: just here…

3 Likes

You predicted nothing, you only asked a question :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice theme going.
(hope they make the other slimes and the purple imp and other trolls too.)

1 Like

Just curious, why don’t you play on pc or mobile? I’m a bit of a gamer myself. I own all the Playstation, Xbox, and Nintendo consoles. I play quite a few games across all genres. I’ve been a fan of the puzzle quest games for a long time now. I have gems on both my xbox and Playstation. While I typically enjoy games on console more, it was obvious to me from the start that mobile is the best place for this particular game. It has touch controls (which is typically a negative except for games like this), and you can take it anywhere (not to mention the fact that most people do anyway). I didn’t even know that the pc/mobile version was ahead of the console version initially. I just spent money on the mobile version soon after playing because I knew it would be my main account. So, why do you focus on the console version? (I’m assuming you have a smart phone or even a pc that can run the game.)

1 Like

I remember reading when the game was coming out that your account could be linked to mobile. Played it, enjoyed it, kept playing to get the last achievement for being level 100, realised mobile was never coming, havent got it in me to start from scratch on pc.

Be great if you could transfer your data over and use pc/mobile instead

1 Like

And here’s the finished Rock Troll.
We’ll be setting up his card art tomorrow, and hopefully he’'ll appear in a general mail for everybody in the next day or two.

12 Likes

So what’s the favor text for the rock troll?

He will, he will, rock you…

5 Likes

Why miss the opportunity to use rock n troll instead of just a rock joke…

1 Like

Rock n Troll, works for me too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: