Presents for Everyone!

1 - Irrelevant to say the least. I can’t figure what is the possible benefit, for the company, if some players of a given plataform are playing more…
2 - Don’t know how you can claim this, but considering your first sentence: If certain players are able/willing to play more, they would need to use less money in-game. That’s because they would be able to generate more gold and convert it on the other resources with guild tasks.

1 Like

Also, to add to this, as it was just about exactly what I wanted to say, what would determining which platform brought home more money accomplish? Would you then assume that all updates for PC should be made immediately to Consoles? What is the determinant on how much more important one platform is than the other? If console only made 2% more than PC/Mobile would it still deserve every kudo that PC/Mobile received? The PC/Mobile player did not receive the free souls bundle that was recently given out on the consoles, should we dedicate more funds to bring our cash outlay higher to warrant that same treatment?

Personally i would say no. Every plataform should have some little exclusives for a limited time imho. For example, we at PC/Mobile will get Rock Troll, and Consoles/IOS could have something else like a “Roll Dwarf” and after two weeks, for example, both troops would be equaly available to all plataforms. BUT, that’s not exactly possible because of the time frame to put things in the console plataform…

The art for Roll Dwarf will look like a giant Tootsie.

Not sure if joke was good or bad.

I really want to see a Roll Dwarf now lol.

1 Like

What’s with all the platform flame nonsense? The Developers posted they intend to get all the platforms caught up at some point

More than likely the console will revive the troop AFTER an update is deployed to the client so that’s weeks and weeks away at the soonest. (Testing, certification, etc). The Console players may not get a “free copy” but I would think we could obtain it for Glory or via a Chest.

EDIT: I’m addition I’m sure they will not put out an update just for 1 item, more than likely it will be bundled in with other changes.

3 Likes

Exactly this. Console releases have a lot of overhead associated with them, involving certification among other things, so console updates are necessarily slower. I don’t know how that reality (which we’ve all known for quite some time, the devs don’t exactly keep it a secret) somehow turned into “OMG we’re being oppressed!”

4 Likes

It was just a question to try put some perspective on things.

The free souls for xbox one players was to bring in new players. It wasnt very significant for anyone who has put time in… hopefully they do it more often and capture more and more players though.

Id love to have everything pc players do and id happily give back those free souls to get it. Not sure why you seem opposed to consoles getting similar updates and features though…

Well, it certainly flew over my head, english not being my native language and all… I’m getting strange references for “tootsie”…
Just put Roll + Some race that usually hates trolls (who doesn’t?) and dwarf was the first one that came to mind. All of that to get “Rock and Roll” troops. :sweat_smile:

See, now I’m thinking Megaman. Rockman and Roll.

3 Likes

The Console version falls behind further by the week.

1 Like

Sadly, that’s “the nature of the beast”. All the fuss to get things supported by the console companies…

I can UNDERSTAND why something “is what it is” and not like it at the same time.

I should also be able to voice my disapproval and unhappiness without fear of retaliation.

5 Likes

But there’s no retaliation, i feel your pain in the sense that i would like that something could be done to promote cool events exclusive to each plataform during a certain interval of time, see one of my previous posts:

I honestly understand how frustrating it must be, and my comment had no malice or second intentions, i tried to be emphatic starting the sentence with “Sadly…” :sweat:

1 Like

It’s coming soon™.

1 Like

Exactly. There wasnt even a big deal made; i asked a simple question and got an answer. At no stage did it become dramatic until people started jumping on it.

This forum should be for discussion and not just for giving people pats on the back.

Not you @Robert, the retaliation I speak of is… more official.

Most users here know me and my personality enough to know that; arguing with me usually isn’t pretty, attacking me gets threads closed and I’m stubborn and disruptive to almost the limit.

2 Likes

Aside from that, there was an ordinary discussion until the defenders of the galaxy showed up, got excited and pointed the finger.

Reality is I will most likely never use the free troop; not overly concerned about missing it

I think it was a valid question. Devs haven’t confirmed or denied it, so it’s possible that Console will get the troop alongside PC. I just wouldn’t hold my breath.

3 Likes