Pop goes the Weasel

Valk/Justice/Mab does just fine against them… anything without a freeze option is very vulnerable to being steamrollerlooped after just one cascade…

1 Like

The irony of that statement made me giggle.

2 Likes

This week is already not fun. I would like to use my normal team to get some souls while I PvP, but now with these ridiculous goblin troops (which I find in almost everyone’s defense), I feel I have to use my Great Maw team and skull spam them to death.

I’m still worried that it will be the same thing next week, even without the 20% buff.

…oh and don’t even get me started on GW defenses this week.

1 Like

So apparently I didn’t have Gobchomper traited - oops - nor did I have enough Traitstones to slap more than his first trait up - double oops - but regardless, Gobchomper / Valk / Mab / Mercy still worked like a champ against Goblin defenses. An Empowered Gobchomper would just make it strictly better.

1 Like

So you open all your event chests and spend the few gems you have and don’t get Grapplepot. You are pretty much done. Think I will go hang out in the Arena…

All right, so help me out guys.
I tried everything.
Gob Chomper, Freezing, Krakens…
Sure i mostly win, but about 80%.
I still get steam-rolled 1 game out of 5, and i do not like it.
I just finished this game: was winning, was mostly full, opponent only had the Princess with 3 life point left, and the Nobends. AI managed to cast the princess…
and looped all my troops to death. All of them. In one turn. With 2 troops. Cause they just auto filled, and her spell landed on attack boost (and with 2 troops for target they just grew real fast)

Is this preventable, or is this the new GoW? Anyone does not get screwed every 4-5 fights against PvP goblins??

Amadan’s team has gotten me 100% wins so far against goblins today. My gobchomber is empowered and has the goblin slayer trait. That helps a great deal.

4 Likes

Guess i need to work on traits then.

Gotta say, the new goblins are clearly OP, but it’s nice to see Gob-chomper back in rotation. I used to use him a LOT mid-game when I still saw a lot of goblin teams in PvP.

4 Likes

Funny enough, today was the first time that I ever used a goblin team. :sweat_smile:

When I was a noob, I had better luck getting knights and leveled those. By the time my goblins were buff enough to use, I was already in late game, and they were dead to me.

5 Likes

Is grapplepot confirmed in event chests??

Yes. But like previous event legendaries she was irritating and expensive to find.

2 Likes

i got 3 goblin king before finally get 1 grapplepot. i mean who want goblin king?

I hate Psion/Famine teams more than anything it’s the reason I stopped playing for over a month but today I was actually happy to see them

All it took was Fizzbang to cast once and I didn’t even get another turn before I lost

I do love using them

So how many more days of easy mode pvp with infiniteloopingoblins (unless a FUswitch cascade decides to kill you early on or the enemy infiniteloopingoblins start infinitelooping first) do we get before the team take a look and admit that these two new goblins weren’t really a good idea and make some balancing adjustments?

8 Likes

Give me a little bit longer on easy mode, please. This is an amusing change. All of my normal teams require some thought.

5 Likes

ThisGameIsDumb

As if this is something new?

2 Likes

These new troops are seriously broken. All excitement I had for this game after the new patch released with the dungeon matches and soulforge has been immediately diminished. I’ve been a loyal player to this game for a while now, and I’ve spent a decent amount on it (arguably more than I should have). That being said why do I even bother when the glory pack troops are ridiculously broken and render my mythic (and therefore harder to obtain) troops useless. I’m becoming more and more skeptical these new troops are even tested in conjunction with one another before being released. If it’s too much to keep up on and test everything properly before releasing, then stop adding so much new content and focus on balancing what is already there. It’s taking the fun out of the game for me.

4 Likes

I’d make it that she can’t target herself, at least

1 Like