Poll to show how many guilds/guild members do not like or support poaching

Edit - Comments here don’t matter but I’ll leave one final one and then not bother with this thread anymore - Many Guilds will poach no matter how many “protest” threads are online or what anyone thinks. Just as in the real world there are only so many "talented people (or in GoW active people) " to draw from and finite time so it’s logical driven groups will pursue them regardless of what anyone thinks. For folks who think they won’t and that it is only the top of the ladder in companies you are just flat out wrong, regular employees are poached all the time. One job I was on a few years ago was so bad we had to institute a no poaching for 3 months rule for our business with all the contractors as regular tradesmen would quit company A on Monday and start company B on Tuesday for 50 cents more an hour and not even have to move anything other than the logo for companies. There are several resources online that specifically outline how to do so (google “poaching talent” or similar and spend a few weeks reading if you don’t believe me). Anyway this thread is pointless nothing commented in here will change a thing.

I also think that nothing can be done about poaching.
It exists on PC / mobile on global, but to a much lesser extent.
My guild doesn’t poach. We don’t consider it as ethical. We do recruit people who come to us, but we don’t solicit players from other guilds if they haven’t asked anything.

1 Like

Plus one and exactly how we operate.

1 Like