Points from last week's guild wars are not carrying over

Heh, won the day but not the war, you beat us for the week.

But I meant in the mechanical sense of this thread, none of our individual player data saved correctly. That’s why I have 0 points in that screenshot and am still listed as Champion even though I went 30/0 last week to Afra and Krax’s 29/1. Active soldiers weren’t promoted, slacking vanguards didn’t fall off, ect.

2 Likes

Also happened to Crimson Tide, although only for some of our members. I had the most points, but was reset to 0 :frowning:

Yes, also happens in DarkWarriors.

I think in all guild who participate in GW.
There are a lot of people in global chats that they never joined the forum, also entire guilds.

What happened whit them? I think they must know this issue, or just see if they also are experimenting it.

Also in other languages channels.

1 Like

Hmm from Sirrians post i was under the impression you guys know from internal data what guilds were affected by this and what guilds weren’t.
In case you do not, Final Fantasy has also been victim to this.

Our guild Siedlerpartie was affected as well.
No points, no new ranking.
Please fix it before Day 1!

GIANTBOMB! affected too

Blackstar* way down at rank 691 is also affected. Also, is there some weirdness with how the guilds were ranked? Down here in the mid tiers, there are a bizzare number of ties - every guild in our bracket is rank 691, every guild in the next bracket is rank 701, every guild in the bracket above is rank 681:

My points are also zero, Celestial Peak guild. Though we do have a new paragon this week and the ranking seems about right.

It’s not just the top guilds. Chocoholics Unite is a lowly (but climbing!) 1,213 rank and it’s happened to us too.

Marthos Guardians are also affected

I take it back, we were definitely affected (Celestial Peak guild) . Only one of our members had his points counted and he became the new paragon by default. Everyone else just moved down one spot.

Affected Heroes United

1 Like

Geminy Crickets also affected

We also have one player that already has a loss for the first day, however that happened…^^

Hi Guys,

Just want to update you guys on our current progress on this, as Sirrian previously said this issue only affect player ranks within the guild and wouldn’t have affected guilds’ positions on the leaderboard though.

We’ve crafted a list from players reporting it here (and contacted support). The good news is, we believe we can restore player’s points from the previous week and will be attempting to do so before the day 1 battles begin (though some may not be updated until after that).

8 Likes

Are you using a backup to do this or something? Our guild points look better, the right person got paragon, so yay! But my last 2 fights didn’t count (I did them in the last hour or two before daily reset), so I ended up dropping to vanguard :frowning: Less than ideal, but I can live with it for a week, as long as it doesn’t mess up something long term.

Hi guys,

We’ve fixed the guilds affected who we’ve heard from (both here and on forums). We use the score from our server back ups to do so, a could of things to note:

1. The ranks were based on 12am UTC time on Monday, which was 7 hours before weekly reset.

2. We’ve updated the User results for last week (based on the back up). So you should be able to see that now.

3. Minor Issue #1: Players who joined these guilds since 12am UTC time Monday will most likely not be in the users table for that guild. - We have found and added these players in so this should now be fixed. Please contact our support team if you joined you guild after reset and didn’t cannot play gw.

4. Issue #2. Sentinels that have already been levelled up would have counted towards the existing rank you were at for other players. eg. If you were a Solidier and upgraded the Attack Sentinel 3 times, your previous contribution will remain towards the Solider rank, even though you may be a Herald now.
    But from now on, when you upgrade, it will contribute towards Herald. Also, individual direct bonuses from Sentinels wont be affected, only the small bonuses that applies to others.

1 Like

Regarding third bullet point. I restarted GOW after I saw this message, and I still get “not involved” ( Both my GM and mysef have filed tickets/contacted devs)

I’m looking into this at the moment.