Please stop trying to poach other guild members

I’m waiting for proof but there is none because it NEVER happened.
I’ll get this locked. I’ve made my point.

1 Like

Good bye and good luck with your happy members in your Guild ; -)

Thanks for the finally saying something truthful. All the best and kindest regards
Daniel

For the record I’ve asked Sirrian to lock this now. One thing I cannot stand is lying.
I made my point and the feelings of my guild mates. Thanks for to everyone who took time to contribute to the ‘discussion’.
Over and out
Daniel

1 Like

It’s amazing how everyone who uses terrible English tries to tell me how I get his point, or I understand. Never fails to amaze how you all seem to think that everyone just “gets” what you really mean, while writing utter gibberish and nonsense.

Has nothing to do with first languages or mother tongues. Guy clearly knows the language, he’s just lazy as hell and has that mentality you do - “You know what I mean”.

1 Like

I play on xbox so I’m just curious how the ps4 side is going. Carry on lol

3 Likes

It’s all sunshine and lollipops over here.

5 Likes

This is my new fave thread. Absolute gold.
@Sirrian please don’t close it. :grin:

2 Likes

Well I think everyone understands me 100% in here.

I don’t think we have a lot of drama on the xbox. The folks in the alliance and birch (2nd and 4th) are all nice, never hear a peep out of 3rd place dark heaven. Guild of thieves is over double the second place teams trophies and climbing. So there’s no bitter rivalry amongst the top guilds as far as I know.

I’m not sure… We shall see

Oily lowly gold, surely after this evening it should be platinum?

At first I was like, I hope these two are not serious because this is how I understood the two:

Dan: Who took the last slice of pizza? Who did? He did? Really? Maximus you took the last slice of pizza!

Maximus: Really? You calling me out? Naw, they told me you took the last slice of pizza last time so whatever brah, keep it moving.

Dan: What? No, I don’t think so, this is not how I move, so prove it, yeah, prove it.

Maximus: Whatever, I know what slice was taken and I know what slice wasn’t taken so whatever, have a nice day.

Dan: What? Yea, you tripping and no, you have a nice day.

So, that’s how I honestly took everything not really being a problem just a misunderstanding. I hope the two don’t take this serious either. This is something that could be hashed out tho’.

(My fault but this is how I honestly read it, it’s not serious :sweat_smile:) Life is short.

8 Likes

Something like that dude.
:+1::goat::goat:

5 Likes

The little goats are far cuter on my phone!

1 Like

It’s like Survivor crossed with the Bachelorette crossed with Born in the Wild here on the PS4. 100% drama 24/7.

Nah, just kidding, though there is occasionally some actual drama.

I don’t remember I have recruited u…
Can u tell me when?
And which recruiting? Where?

Forum,chat,private message?

Most drama I’ve ever seen was when that ps4 player invaded our xbox recruiting thread. Forget his name, but Sirrian banned him. It was kinda hilarious, he kept changing the topic title and posted in our thread because his ps4 guild had a higher trophy count than our xbox guild lol

1 Like

The one and only CLAUSSANTA dat thread was the best thing ive ever read lol

1 Like

Which was on 11.01