Guild Tasks Duplicate Rewards Bug (June 3rd, 2017)

Nah let them finish a pot of coffee first. Likely a hung script and they shouldn’t have to revert until that’s fixed.

it looks like it stopped

No more increase

@efh313 I just wonder if the title in this thread is clear enough to get the attention it needs if any Devs comes online checking the boards?

When the glory bug happened the devs had the names of everyone affected and just rolled back their glory they shouldn’t need to roll back everyone.

Meant to reply to @Fourdottwoone

impossible that not how the system works unfortunaly we all have to pay…

The devs had a list of the people affected and reset the people that were affected.

Not just paying people - people who actually have a conscious who realized this was not a good thing.

Our guild is on hold for even putting gold on the Legendary tasks because we would not be able to claim them.

1 Like

That was something that could be easily tracked. We’re 12 hours into the day and I believe it’s been happening since this morning

That Glory issue they caught within an hour. This is not going to be that simple. Nor easy to determine who actually used what when and how

Indeed. I’d told my Pridemates to do their best to not go into the mail when I figured out what was going on.

I too did a couple or three checks, just to make sure, and yah… Looked like a glitch, smelled like a glitch… It’s a glitch, and not just for Legendaries.

They roll back, they roll back. I got no probs with that. I’d seen some who were very, very blatantly exploiting this bug all day so far, and I’ve been in here for about 4-5 hours.

The devs should have records of who got what from tasks.

Nodding Indeed. I see a few Guilds having a lot of their players rolled back, at the very least.

Talk about madness! Woww!

But they’ll have a hell of a time figuring out what those resources were used to by now.

1 Like

The people that spent the keys and gems should have their accounts rolled back to just before they got the rewards and have the proper rewards sent to them any lost progress is their own fault. The people that claimed the rewards but didn’t spend them can just have their extra rewards removed.

4 Likes

and what about trophies and seals?

Think about someone that might have taken the full effect and farmed those rewards out then donated to their guild. All accounts are effected by this.

I suspect they may not have the manpower to fix it on a player by player basis. I logged on thought we must have finished two tasks we were working on, used the glory keys and then realised the issue after thanking guild mates in chat.
Do I not play as I should be rolled back?

It is true that it affects everybody

1 Like

I think everybody can play as normal. Just don’t claim mail.

But I can only see a rollback keeping game integrity. It would be arbitrary to try player bans - where is the cut off point for abuse?
We do really need devs to say something to the community and pronto!!!

News?

10 chars filler