People leaving the forums and GoW

Ya know what @Shiratori you are right brudda sometimes one must do things properly. Thank you brudda

I think he wants them flagged so the thread is locked, just ignore him.

2 Likes

Ok this thread is getting off track. If we can please return to the OP’s points that would be great. @Saltypatra has already responded and provided some feedback on the subject.

@KrudlerTheHorse if you have evidence of harassment either on the forums or elsewhere by community members please pass on the evidence to myself and Salty in PM. Posts claiming people are cheats, liars or exploiters and threatening to expose people is the same as a callout which is against the community guidelines.

10 Likes

What would happen to these individuals? Because the evidence is abundant and inarguable.

That would be for the devs to decide, and no comment is made on the results of investigations.

4 Likes

I’m running out of patience. If there is proof, send it my way to investigate. I never want to see this mentioned on the forums ever again. Use the official channels and deal with this with dignity and respect for each other and the developers.

20 Likes

Done.

10 char

1 Like

I would say if you have anything of any relevance send it to the devs. Public forums is not the place for such things. If you don’t have such proof then I would let it go.

i still play, although spending a lot less time than before.

for the game, less play since the fix to the gem spawners and the news about combo breaker in the code. for some reason, there are more matches that left me very frustrated that it feels like the game is rigged against me. for that i often switch to other game.

as for less chatting and forum, two personal reasons:

1. new in-game chat interface. too small and unpleasant to use. if given a choice, i prefer the old outdated interface.
  2. for the past few weeks, trollish, belittling, making fun of people and derailing is getting a little out of control. so why bother contributing?

however, i do believe that the playerbase is growing bigger than ever according to pvp ranking. maybe people are leaning toward playing the game more than chatting.

2 Likes

I still play this game but i do not post much, cuz whenever i say something the “paladins of true spirit of the game” do not agree with, they just start poking, trolling and harassing me.
I get the “let’s all be friends” vibe, but humans are not made for cohexistence as much as for conflict.
My 2 cents is to enforce a more rigid moderation where some behaviours that so far seems to be either ignored or encouraged have to be censored hard and fast.
I talk out of experience, since many times i have witnessed good communities crumble under the weight of few bullies and a too lax moderation.
@vangor i hope you will choose to stay.

4 Likes

For the record i do too… We shall see…

2 Likes

Suggest this thread has run its course - been a silly personal vendetta match for so long it’s unclear if it ever had a point…

I agree with @marvelkit that the forums are much as they always have been… and still much in need of moderation at times, so I hope @saltypatra has the time to be serious about being stricter…

1 Like

For the record i was sincere in my OP. I never wanted what happened to happen.

I 100% agree. And if salty does take to heart my request in my OP (and i have no reason to think she wont) then yes, this thread can be locked, deleted, or fade into oblivion.

I don’t know if @Lyya is from Europe but it might be the best choice for moderator, she already doing it well and always got good answers and everyone love her :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think she is from America, but still might be a good time zone for being a moderator. Another one that comes to my mind is @Stan hes from Canada tho.

1 Like

I would vote for @Stan and @Jainus and @cky

Although i of the three i only know what time zone stan is in

1 Like

@cky profile says he comes from NC. While @Jainus I think is British.

If I had to pick a member to moderate the Americas it would be @Lyya without a doubt. She lives on the West coast of the USA per her profile.

2 Likes

Just from what I have seen on here based on their interactions with other players. And the general outlook on all things GOW my vote for everyone that has been mentioned would go to stan or jainus

vangor needs to be mod…:sunglasses:

1 Like