PC/Mobile: 3.1 Patch Notes

I bet shiratori feels exactly the same. This is going to lose them a lot of players and I can’t believe they can’t see this.

2 Likes

Every update a bunch of people come on the forums and complain, and say how every update all these people are gonna quit.

Every update some quit, others quit as well.

Yet the game is still growing more players.

Not really according to that: Gems of War - Steam Charts

And we simply have no data about how well dollars are coming from new players.

Steam is also only 1 out of 3 platforms for that version.

Hi

I cant open Gems of war new patch - the game message says it needs to be restarted in new edition and when it takes me to App Store the message is that the game is open and it doesn’t rebuild

yeah. steam chart is highly inaccurate. at the moment, at least 38k accounts are active on pc/mobile according to pvp ranking.

1 Like

Steam does not show all active accounts, it show only average player numbers and peak player numbers at a given time point.

There is no need to deny the obvious. Half of the forum and most of global chat is recruitment for guild and not top guilds, all guilds. We did not get any automatic new players for the past 2 months. Yesterday finally some lonely newcomer appeared. IDK what is the queue there or how people select the guilds.

1 Like

I don’t buy that number as being accurate in the least. Example finishing the week with 12k PvP points and ranked 20k+ would indicate that 20k+ people ranked higher than you…I don’t buy that for a minute.

This number is accurate. What it isn’t is not a representation of the total number of players.

And what you consider a player also is debatable. If someone logs for 5 minutes on Monday and do 2 battles he will contribute to the numbers on PVP rankings but he is not bringing any money.

Maybe they won’t take the hit on players numbers but they might. I know I am fed up.

You honestly believe twenty thousand people average 12k PvP points roughly 700-1k+ trophies a week?

On console even the highest guilds are having to recruit like mad because people are quitting left and right

2 Likes

I am always impressed at how loyal the playerbase is for this game throughout all of these issues.

The game still is very good.

3 Likes

There’s also not a better option.

Every other game out there is less deep and way more greedy for my money.

3 Likes

I agree. I think we are the only Guild on console that hasn’t needed to recruit in a very long time. ALL the others are constantly. Even the #1 Guild needs to a few times per month.

Very active guilds have to recruit because playing a lot makes the game more mundane quicker. I would expect those guilds to need to recruit more.

I think it’s also b/c finding a good guild (or a good member) is really difficult. The game really sucks at helping facilitate that process.

Xathenos achievement/trophy seems insane for alot of people if you need to craft him?

1 Like

I agree. While regular mythics require 4,000 diamonds, it would have made more sense for this one to have a lower diamond requirement given that you need to first craft three components and then add more souls AND gems. I hope that Ozball’s spoiler recipe for him is wrong, or can still be adjusted. I don’t want to wait 3-7 months to save up enough diamonds to craft a mythic and then have to choose between the one I want and the one I need to check off this last trophy.

yes :slight_smile: it is now at least 41k according to my pvp ranking. the active player base is growing.