PC/Mobile 3.0.5 Patch Notes

Famine nerf again?
OK so its mana got increased again to be in line with other mythics. I’m sweet with that but what’s the deal with his trait being changed?? Plus isn’t all mana drainers getting nerfed again once the new trait comes out.
Seems a little over-kill tbh.

3 Likes

He only does 1 True Damage, not 2 (guessing that is a typo in notes, not bug in game)

Shhhhh you see nothing.

6 Likes

Whoa, you guys tried the 4X animation speed yet, its crazy fast, great for burning through farming I imagine.

Yup he will join Mr Bone Dragon on the RIP list. So sad they need to kill good troops

1 Like

Do we have any confirmation about that? It seems to me that it was just an idea like that…

A summoned troop with that trait… shiiiit.

3 Likes

Prediction Next nerf probably spirit fox trait change for fast

Prediction: both nerf of Kerb and Famine will change nothing.

3 Likes

Well famine at 24 and jynx removed he gonna suck for sure. I give him 2 week and you won’t see him in guild war anymore

1 Like

Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Yes lets turn the game into
TIC TAC TOE jam lol

I like troops that male the game challenging. Not oh its too hard ( because i dont have that troop ) lol
So jerf it till its a piece of junk

4 Likes

2 Questions:

1- Cant find where to change the difficulty setting for Explore mode. Wanted to see how fast I could burn through with the new 4X animation setting on Explore Easy.

2- When you click on your hero what is the ‘block’ bomb graphic for???

i doubt it

Implying that Famine somehow made the game harder when in fact it just trivialized it.

Difficulty is displayed on the screen before battle when doing fights where it matters (so not on pvp)

Yep bone dragon tickles me now. Lol that nerf went to far but don’t tell the Balance-Police that.
Grave-Knight anyone?

Sorry famine ruined your game experience sir.
For some of us it was a nice troop. Just lile bone dragon ect.
Now there on the junk pile

3 Likes

Yep, thanks! kept looking on the main screen for the difficulty change but you need to go all the way into the battle to change it now.

OK what the bomb graphic???

Blocks the player so you won’t see their messages in chat.