PC/Mobile 3.0.5 Patch Notes

Early in the week he was “add 8 HP on 4-5 gem matches”

Now he is “add 4 HP on 4-5 gem matches”

Didn’t notice that today. But mine is showing same thing as well. Back to 4 Life

lol

So much for his
“buff”

The only reason I full traited him this week was the buff. ha!

1 Like

I just tested in game. The trait says 4 life but in game I’m still receiving 8 life.

1 Like

goes to test his game

You are correct. hilarious,.

2 Likes

Yep, I feel the same way, as do others in my guild. The Troop page is so cumbersome to use now. At the very least, they need to put the search field on the page, not hide it behind a button. Same for color selection.

1 Like

The Famine nerf seems excessive. Maybe just make it so Jinx didn’t stack? Much simpler solution than giving him a subpar trait. (Cursed sucks. No two ways about it.) He’s a freaking Mythic.

The problem people had with Kerby wasn’t his summon. If it had just been the devour reduction, that’s fine. Thanks for making Guild Wars more stressful than they already are now that we need more reliable summoners.

(Note, I’m not rage-quitting using either troop - I just think the nerfs are poorly thought out.)

1 Like

The thing is though that most mythics have a sub-par trait. Are there any where all three are amazing?

4 Likes

Imo the +2 health trait for specific race should be replaced for something better

1 Like

I disagree. Keep it, but I’ve always thought MOST things in the game should scale off Magic. This keeps all levels of the game balanced while providing a small bump at Mythic. Perhaps 2:1? on Magic so for example at top level a 20 troop would Health/bond trait might give +2 and +5 (for +7 to all race)

1 Like

Yeah agree with you just saying +2 health for a mythic is not really cool

1 Like

I think the whole 3 trait system does not scale well, and is causing some limitation problems.

Mini Update!

There will be a small update for Steam available the next time you open Gems of War. It includes fixes to the Urskaya art, summoning issues and King Mikhail’s spell.

2 Likes

Just an fyi… @Saltypatra my new kingdom is still named [3050_name] on mobile and banner is similarly named with no description of mana bonuses

Are there any known issues with this? Every time I load GOW on steam after this patch, I get a mail notification, but when I open my mail there are no rewards, and then I get this error:

Gyazo

Clicking “Retry” dismisses the error for a second or two, but then it reappears. The only fix is to close and relaunch GOW, but the notification is still there. I essentially can’t claim mail/rewards at the moment.

Does this mini update also fix the missing Urska Crown weapon?

Agree I haven’t and a number of our guild members haven’t received Urskaya crown and support ticket was sent but I’m patient as there will be a backlog of support as it occurrred over the weekend will the weapon be sent out my mail individually case by case or by guild report ticket

One of all the changes I really loves in this patch is that whenever I am using Queen Mab or other troops like that I do not have to count how many gems its on the boards. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi everyone, do we know when we are going to have in mobile the speed up animations? Sorry if this was already answered.

Once unity gets ported to mobile… Should be soon. Beta testing possibly starting this week.

1 Like