PAX Aus 2016 - Come Say Hi

I remember those, it was awesome, getting really fun weapons for a couple glory… although that stuff was rarer back then ^^

Been using some of those for quite a while (like Eye of Xanthenos), bought others just out of collectorism…

Too bad, I’m too far away from you guys to be at PAX… :frowning: Hope you’re having fun, though!

Merchant’s blade is already in game.
thank you devs! :heartpulse:

It is going to be a weapon that you can buy for glory in the future, i am wondering what week we will get it for glory. I already know it is in-game, and you can get it by meeting the devs at pax and receiving a code to unlock the weapon.

Whoever sent me this reward- THANK YOU!

That is a nice weapon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sirrian, Why did some people that didn’t attend this PAX event receive this weapon in the mail?
If it was unintentional/mistake then I could understand that but I just don’t think that it’s very fair for some to get it given to them while the majority have to give glory. I know that the 500 glory will not make nor break anyone but the principal of it just doesn’t sit well with me.

2 Likes

Tacet received it only because he makes vids for us. People were getting confused tonight because people were fishing one another based on what a few Men stated in chat. That’s how hunting and fishing for info works. Sorry if they upset you. Nowadays, you have to buy weapons for $15 Dollars. I would throw 500 glory to get new weapons or weapons I missed into the shop bin.

I would click… click… every time I saw weapons or troops I want. :slight_smile:

Some people at PAX grabbed an extra copy or two for some guildmates - so you might see a few there.
Some were given out to media as giveaways at the show
And with about 10-15 codes left over, we mailed out some to players who’ve been very helpful to us recently.

9 Likes

Ok, all that I needed to know. Thanks for replying.

Oh, also, the weapon will be WAY less than 500 Glory when it hits the shop… probably half that!

6 Likes

if I went to PAX, I’d probably annoy Sirrian with too many reach for the stars questions lol

I would have loved to come say HI! Unfortunately, North Carolina, USA is a bit far to travel from while my kid is still in school! =)

1 Like

it’s a tough trip to Aus. opposite side of the world literally.

I wanted to go as well but, I live in NC too. It also cost around 1,300 Dollars for plane ticket to fly there. I also have 2 boys and an mom that had eye surgery 2 weeks and a week ago. One for each eye.

funny that you actually looked up the price lol.
my fiance is australian and I live in maine. twice a year we visit.

1 Like

I based that price on my trip to Germany and overseas. Hope I was close, did not look up price. It’s way more expensive if you do not plan way ahead… Months.

1 Like

Germany trip was 2 years ago.

1 Like