[Open] Guild Recruitment: Some Guild - Top 50

still looking for one more person

I want!! jaja
I’m level 129 :smiley:
invite code: JINOUGAT

Hello!
I would like to take the next step,and join a more active guild,than my current one.Im close to top 100 atm,and still climbing.I will pvp a lot every day to max my kingdoms fast.Im level 44 atm with the 4 magic kingdoms maxed.If i can join,than please tell me,so i can leave my current guild.
Bump,I got almost 400 trophies.

Hey, sorry for taking so long to reply.
We are full at the moment, with one spot probably opening soon-ish, but not guaranteed. While as a guild leader I am pretty happy with how stable we are at the moment, I was hoping to be able to give you a different reply.
Please let me know if you are still interested and want to wait.

Hello,i left my guild,still going strong in pvp,MANA SURGE is my invite code.I can wait until sunday.

Bump, we might have an opening for a person or two soon. If anyone’s interested - read the first post and let us know :wink:

bump, again

I’m in. All kingdoms maxed, lvl high 200 something (not sure of exact number at the moment)
Invite Code: DENKU

I assume you already got an invite from one of the other guilds you applied to. Good luck there!

and another bump

Im interested :slight_smile: would appreciate an invite! invite code: ploxxkangas

Hi there my wife and me are very interested, we are active players and are ready to contribute both gold and trophies way over the required threshold.

I am lvl 150 at the moment and my wife is reaching lvl 100.

Here are our invite codes : DREADZZ and LADYDREAD (my wife will leave her current guild as soon as you are ready for invite).

Thanks in advance.

We have the spots for you two. Could you specify what you mean by “way above the requirements”, please? :slight_smile: And are you done leveling your kingdoms?

Hello there,

No we are still leveling our kingdoms we started playing 2 weeks ago.

In my last guild I gave around 300k gold total with a 150k / week. My wife having a lower level is more around 50k / week.

We also go at least for rank 1 pvp each week of course.

Cheers

Ok, sent you an invite. And ready to invite your wife any time :slight_smile:

Hello,
I’m looking for a new guild as my current one is not active. I am level 274 and get to tier 1 each week. I also have all kingdoms leveled, so can contribute all my gold to tasks.

Any spots open? Do I need to drop my current guild before I can get send an invite?
Thanks

Hello,

at the moment we’re full, and it almost definitely won’t change until sunday (all 30 people are active, no one contributes to soul task etc ;)). Unless someone becomes inactive without a word, no idea when we might have a spot. So if you really want to join us - keep an eye on the topic, we’ll bump it when we have another opening. If you look for another guild, we wish you good luck and hopefully you’ll find a nice new home :slight_smile:

aaaaand a bump after bit of a break,

1 free spot, might be 2, would love to pick up someone new before the end of the week, for the monday hype :wink:

if you’re interested - read the first post and let us know!

Hello,
I’m interested in joining your guild.
I always reach tier 1 each week in pvp.
I have all my cities to level 10, and can donate more than your requirement (this week I donated $260k to my guild).
If you still have a space available, can you please invite me, invite code DYEINNI .

Thankyou

If space still available - invite code PURDUESI. Very active player.