[Open] Guild Recruitment: Some Guild - Top 50

Thanks, I’m active daily. I have 9 level ten kingdoms, play pvp until I reach rank 1, and I farm maps and play treasure hunt most of the time. I contribute roughly 75k gold a week.

Invite sent.

Hi IGN: Jvillar here

Just picked up the game

This week

Am currently already

lvl 40
All kingdoms owned working on leveling magic kingdoms for skill bonus
Running a farming crude club team trying to get my resources up

I am currently a member of a top 150 guild but hasn’t been very active

My current contributions in my first week of play

20k gold and 180 trophies
So I’m pretty productive for a newbie

Let me know if I’d be welcome in your guild
And I’ll leave the current (asylum)

If you intend to stick around and continue to be active, you are welcome. :slight_smile:
Say when you are free.

Yep you’re guild seem very welcoming and active

Thank you

Would love to be a productive member and contribute what I can :smile:

Free now

Invite is Jvillar

Invite sent. Welcome!

aaaaaand bump,

we’re about to enter top100, looking for 1 active person, if you’re interested - post the data we ask for :slight_smile: we’ll get back to you

I’ll join. WOLF 140

Please give us the information asked for in the original post. Thank you!

All my kingdoms are level 4 and 5. I am active daily and for a few hours each day with my main focus on pvp. I plan on donating a minimum of 11k towards keys, gems and the occasional map typically.

top100 now :slight_smile: still going up steadily

Looking for a top 100 guild. Been playing on and off but lately playing every day. Just PvP for gold and trophies. Still building up kingdoms and roster to mythic levels. All kingdoms level 4, one lvl 10, one lvl 8, and 1 at 6. Most gold going to upgrading all kingdoms for bonuses. So far this week mon-thursday have 188 trophies. No problem donating 20k to tasks each week until my kingdoms are complete then I can give more.

Let me know if there’s an open spot so I can leave guild to join yours.

We are full at the moment, I will let you know when a spot opens up. :slight_smile:

Hello!I would like to join your guild,i looking for a guild where everyone is active,and its pretty hard to find one.I can contribute around 100-150 trophies and 50k gold,and after a few days,all my quests will be done,so i can pvp a lot.My invite code is SARGERAS.

One open spot at the moment.

How are things going guys we are rank 56 right now. Plan on being top 50 by the end of the week :grimacing:

Hi, my Name is Martin, im currently lvl 43 and whant to join. Invitecode: martin2901

Edit: sorry for missing informations. My Kingdoms are all min lvl 3, karakoth Lvl 10, upgrading constantly. My weekly pay for Tasks in the Last Guild schould be Arround 6000 Gold. But we did 3 - 5 Tasks a week with 30. members. I can spend more Money in Tasks. :slight_smile: and will do.

My pvp Rank is currently 19500 but just Started just 3 days ago. 2000 Rating.

Hope that and my Engagement are enough to join You. :slight_smile:

Hi, I am lv 139 and play every day pvp.
I usually get 200+ trophy and donate at least 50k gold per week and I currently have 17 kingdoms at level 10.

If you have a spot left I would like to join the guild, my Invite Code: LINDONIEL.

Cheers

We are full again at the moment.
Let me know if any of you want to be on the waiting list. :slight_smile:

I whant be on Waiting List. Going to join a radom Guild for that Time. Coming back to Forum every day to Check Status. :slight_smile:

How many are at the moment in that List? :smiley:

Edit: thx for the Chance but i found another Guild. Have fun guys.