[Open] Guild Recruitment: Some Guild - Top 50

@Carnage we will have a spot for you this weekm hold on :slight_smile:

• Level: 589

• Kingsom Level: all level ten (majority up 3 to 5 stars)

• Average Gold: 450+ gold

• Seals: 1500, mainly completing 2 to 4 days of the week

• Trophy: Summary around 200+ unless playing causul just for gold

• Invite Code: PROFKITTY

If you have the room, would love to join in on a serious guild for once.

@Prof.Kitty
if you still want to join we have space open for you :slight_smile:

also we have 6 spots at the moment. Could even consider taking in a small but active guild if someone is interested.

Going to be honest. I’m currently working at AGDQ so don’t have a ton of time until it’s over but have been trying to find an active guild.

Currently
Level: 55
Kingdom Level: Rather low but working on it
Average Gold: Submitted 55k to my previous guild this week with less playtime, but am obviously putting a good chunk into kingdom levels trying to unlock 10s
Seals: 900+
Trophy: usually 200ish I mainly pvp
Invite code: RAELCUN

1 Like

Sent you an invite @Raelcun :slight_smile:
Dont worry about leveling kingdoms we do understand, the original requirement is 150k gold/week but we also right now are in a process of re-thinking the requirements so either way you will be given a fair chance
i hope you will like it with us and stay for good :slight_smile:

still a couple spots open!

Thanks, I should be able to pick up in activity a bit once this event is over and I’m home.

Hi i am level 81 with deathknight armor
All kindoms level 6 Magic Kindoms are all 10 Attack kindoms 2 are 10
Average weekly gold contribution 170k
Average seals 1500 i would say at thursday
Usual weekly trophy count 300-500
Invite Code: CAPTI 1

we have a spot for you @Capti :slight_smile:
let us know when you are ready (we can send invite only when you are not in a guild)
im online for next hour then i have to travel offline but ill check in in ~4h again by then

recruitment still open! :wink:

hi thx i would like to join.
You can send the invite now when ever you want

Invite sent! (to “CAPTI_1” as i didnt find “CAPTI 1”)

Worked thx the _ is very hard to see in the info XD

I’d be interested in joining if I meet the requirements.

About to hit level 70 and only a few gems away from the magic 500 for the armor. Currently sitting on 1500 seals, 175k gold donated and ~270 trophies for the week. I’d have contributed more gold but 10+ people in my current guild haven’t contributed anything at all, so I’m looking to move to a more active guild.

Kingdoms are the only thing I’m lacking with really - I only have one magic kingdom at level 10, all the rest are under 10.

Let me know, but I understand if you want more advanced players.

@HootyMcOwlFace we will be glad to have you :slight_smile:
let me know when you are ready to receive an invitation. (need to leave your current guild)

ill be on for next 2-3h, maybe lil longer before i go to sleep

@Annaerith I’m ready now, just left my guild. Wondering whether there’s a bug though as I just spent 40k gold to finish a few tasks and received no rewards…

invite sent, welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
we’re 2 french active gamers looking for an active guild.
Each week, we offer at least:
1500 seals
700K gold
800 Pvp trophies
level 200
all kingdoms, half of them level 10.

these are stats for each of us.

Code: Kraados and marsha_32

if you’re interressed…

Thanks

1 Like

we are surely interested, will let you know as soon as we are able to invite both of you (currently still full)

Hey, new to the forums but not to the game. Recently left my old guild because the 100k/week requirement was too slow for me. People were donating the minimum and we’d only ever have one task maxed out, and rarely get over 20k seals. So I’m looking for a more dedicated guild where a moderately dedicated player can feel at home. I’m level 300, usually donate over 300k gold a week (but can do more, all kingdoms are level 10) and get 1500 seals weekly. Invite code is NETTLEKID. I know you’re currently full, but please keep me in mind! Hope to hear from you!

1 Like

HI, my friend Raelcun said that you guys had space for me.

Your level - 342
Kingdom levels - All 10
Average weekly gold contribution - 400k
Average seals you get per week (and by when) - at least 1000, I try to get 300 a day
Your usual weekly trophy count - I’m actually really unsure on this, probably around 400?

Anyway I’m Muffins in game, my invite is Muffins_5

@Muffins ,
since Raelcun told us about you over a week ago you were the first one in line and the one spot just got open - i sent you an invite :slight_smile:
welcome aboard

ill stay in touch for the rest of you guys!