** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

One slot remains open!
-Amungus

@anakhizer, youā€™ll need to leave your current guild so we can send you an invite.

May I join Iā€™m lv 184
have 5 kingdoms max level the rest are 5/6 half way maxed
I pvp often and can donate about 100k+ a week.
Iā€™m really active

invite is Bully_5 just in case.

Hey Bully Invite send Welcome to Heroes United :slight_smile:

One spot open. Join before the event reset to get Monday morning goodies!
-Amungus

refresh submit one spot avible you are active we need you min 1200s/200 -300t/300 - 500k gold come one Join to the Party HU Need You :wink: !!

Im interested! I can meet more than your standardsā€¦ Do you use Discord or any other form of communication?

I can easily meet these standardsā€¦ Let me know if you would like meā€¦ do you use Discord?

no I do not use if you are interested please give me invite code :slight_smile:

We donā€™t currently use Discord, but we havenā€™t discussed it so if you decide to join us, feel free to make your case :wink:

1 Like

Slot still open! Come join the party!
-Amungus

Oooh yay! Do you have Discord?!

Itā€™s not that we are necessarily averse to it, but we just havenā€™t tried it yet. Simce it seems guild chat hasnā€™t gotten all the bugs worked out, it may be a good idea to give in and try itā€¦

If youā€™re still interested, I need your invite code so I can invite you.

hi,

is dat spot still open ?

Iā€™m lvl 260, all kingdoms on max lvl, 1500 seals weekly

Hi, Chrizzl. The slot is indeed still open. Please send your invite code. Thanks!
-Amungus

Hi there, If you still have a slot open I would love to join, code is BIGRUNNNER9 :slight_smile:

bigrunner9, thanks for your interest. What is your hero level, what are your kingdom levels, and what would be your typical weekly contribution?
-Amungus

Hello, Iā€™m only level 39, my knigdoms are around level 4-5 average and I max out my guild seals every week, typically gain about 150-200 trophies per day, and donate at least 20k gold per week, and can definitely do more if needed

Thanks, bigrunner9. In fairness, Chrizzl had replied to our post earlier, and only now is someone from our guild responding. Letā€™s do this ā€“ weā€™ll give Chrizzl 2 hours to respond.
-Amungus

sounds fair enough, thanks for considering me