** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

I am interested in joining an active guild and can donate a good amount of gold, earn a good amount of trophies, and 1500 guild seals per week.

Invite: BLEUORCHID21

Someone give Mary a chance in their guild before that lovely smile turns upside down!

1 Like

invite sent BLEUORCHID21 welcome to Heroes United :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then… Am i late?? I’ve just quit x-guild… O_o

One spot avible :slight_smile: all active players welcome (min lvl 40, 1200 - 1500 seals)

Come join the best serious-casual guild! We’re currently ranked #15 in the guild league, Grandmaster 1 (300% gold bonus), all guardians at max. Plus you get a party hat! :sunglasses: All we ask is that you keep up with your peers. Easy right? :wink:

2 Likes

Hi invite code xuyuu89 here, lvl 607 recently coming back to the game, will meet whatever req guild seeks but mainly i want the gold donation to be maxed our weekly, please invite me thank!

1 Like

Invite Sent welcome to Heroes United

1 Like

One spot open! Come join the party with the best casual-hardcore guild! You get all 6 tasks completed, maxed guardians, and a party hat! What’s not to love? We are a supportive, enthusiastic, drama-free group of players who are looking to add a good person to the ranks. Are you what we’re looking for? :sunglasses:

I’m interested! I feel I’ve outgrown my current guild, since I’m now providing about 1/3 of the total gold and 1/4 of the seals. I’m looking for a more active guild with players who all donate what they can. Chat sounds cool too; I probably won’t be super active but I’ll pop in here and there.

Level 269, my usual donation is at least 200k gold, around 700 seals, around 100 trophies. I obviously get to rank 1 by midweek every week. Your “donate generously” thing is a little vague, but I feel I’m being generous for my level–pretty much all of my gold goes to guild tasks.

If that all sounds good to you, let me know and I’ll leave the current guild and post my invite code.

Hi, lvl271, easily fill your requeriments, I do a lot of pvp, on a bad week I reach at least 6k points, like 450 trophies min. All my kingdoms are lvl10. My invite code is Pollozz

Let me know in advance I am currently in a guild, thks.
Cheers,

1 Like

Thanks guys! Please post your invite code. I know we can only take one right now, but spots open up at any time, and we may have another one soon.

My invite code is Pollozz
Thks, cheers

Please leave your current guild, I can’t invite you til then.

k, doing it now, thks.

Invite sent! Welcome to the party!

Interested , Please send an invite to DAVE 89. Level 231 looking for TOP 30 Guilds !

Sorry, we are now full. Good luck!

We have one spot open! Come join the party :tada:

I’m lvl 320 all Kingdoms at lvl 10

No problems with Rank1 by Saturday

Have achieved 1500 seals each week since the guild seals started and will give all my gold to the guild

My current guild is very casual and not very active so looking for someplace new

Invite code KALIBAN

PS Let me know if you would like me as a member and I will leave my current guild :wink: