One last attempt: 2 moves in one turn has to go!

That’s the thing. We know it happens. PC players say it happens sometimes too. It is impossible for any human to conclusively prove that it happens MORE on console than it does on PC/Mobile, but some players that play both say it does. That’s all I have to go on. However, in my 17 months and 1050 levels of play, I don’t think I’ve ever seen what happened in that video - to that degree - happen for or against me. I see a single string of a colour drop in sometimes, and I see ridiculous cascades sometimes, but never 3 or 4 strings of solid colours dropping like that.

People get really fired up about this and tend to exaggerate when they’re upset, but in two hours of streaming yesterday, I didn’t see anything that was remotely goofy, so it isn’t like it happens constantly. That being said, my wife was absolutely robbed in GW yesterday. Playing against a Gorg/famine/TDS/Famine team. She makes a single move and there is nothing dangerous on the board. AI makes a simple match-3 that cascades 8 times, completely filling their first 3 troops. No chance after that, no matter what falls in her favour. I honestly don’t know what to think about this sometimes.

4 Likes