ON PC ONLY Incorrect amount show for next power level for all kingdoms

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

On PC (Checked my Mobile- the information is correct there)

Go to any kingdom that you own
Select the Kingdom
Select the Power button

Review the information
Incorrect cost for next Power level

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I think this was discussed already. The new Unity build shows only the difference between power levels, not the total from 0. And for Adana it looks like the numbers themselves are correct. My quick mental math got 3558 points for you, and 8/9 stars are 3500/3800 points respectively. That puts you at 58/300 under the new reporting system.

1 Like

I don’t think so. I went looking around and could not find anything about Kingdoms showing only /300 point top

Even my lower kingdoms have this. And it does not map to the Mobile linked account.

Anyway I will keep searching but I think that is incorrect that this is new method.

Also I looked through the three main 3.05 threads

and mine

There is no mention of this being a feature or a bug.

There is actually a post on it in the Known Issues thread, not by Devs, but by players.

Though @Saltypatra updated the known issues thread right after those posts, and it wasn’t added to the known issues list, suggesting it’s an intended change.

Also to compare the two here are my Zae’jin shots for PC and Mobile:
PC:

Mobile:

Using this as a reference:

We can see that the difference between 3 stars and 4 stars is 300 points. And I’m at 2160 on Mobile, which if you take away the total needed to get to 3 stars (2100) leaves me with 60 out of the 300 difference needed to get to 4 stars.

I went searching through the entire thread for power level @Ozball…couldn’t find anything

Maybe reason @Saltypatra didn’t add it is because like me she didn’t does see it.

I did the math and for those kingdoms still with 3 - 5 stars the math doesn’t add up on the PC. Hence if you could find the exact post so we can get @Salty to decide which direction - to go on my tracking list for things to change back, or for her’s as a bug

Based on the match - I think it’s a bug. And I can’t see why Unity would have this issue given that the math is pretty fixed and displaying large numbers isn’t an issue (like I have over 100k souls) :slight_smile:

Sorry, I had it linked in my post, but it decided to make it a hyper link and not a preview post. Fixed now.

I’d be interested to see the math on this case, since as you can see above the math for my kingdoms does add up. Also if the numbers are different for different people, then it’s a case of a calculation error. It would show as incorrect on both PC and Mobile.

EDIT: Also It seems like the math checks out on the screenshots you posted. 38/300 is correct for Adana. And 74/300 is correct for Khaziel.

1 Like