Old recruitment post - being replaced

One seat open… Looking for someone great. :slight_smile:

Great opportunity join a fun social guild! All the benefits of a hardcore guild with none of the stress or crazy requirements :smiley:

2 Likes

Come join us over in 14th and Bracket 1! Friendly, helpful family. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

15 legendary tasks completed this week

2 Likes

Looking for a guild. Can’t figure out how to find you guys on Discord (I just downloaded the ap, please show me the ropes)

All, we have filled our open slot. Thank you for those that applied.

Hey Hoguns! Thought I would drop in and say hi! Anybody seen I am Groot lately? Or is he really gone for good?

1 Like

Sorry @efh313 , him and his wife both retired. We miss him too :cry:

3 Likes

One seat open… Looking for someone great. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For those looking, this is a fantastic casual guild that plays like a hardcore guild. Requirements are not burdensome but the results are always there. Check us out!

3 Likes

Join us and conquer Guild Wars with a great guild behind you :smiley: We all share strategies on our active Discord chat!

Come for the awesome bonuses, rewards, legendary tasks and stay for the awesome community!

3 Likes

Hi, my level 713, in game from january 2017. Any requirimenr completing every week without problem.

Hi Zordrak, our posts states to meet us over on our discord. We need that to happen first in order to be considered.
Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for quick respond, friend. But my native language is not english. I cannot use Discord. I use every time game chat. If for your it is problem, ok…

Hi Zordrak - we have some other guild members who are not native english speakers, so please don’t let that turn you off!

We need people to be on Discord so we can communicate important guild messages and share ideas; we don’t really use the game chat. You don’t need to be super active or talkative :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok, I see, Bear. I will install Discord. If I need for your guild my invitation code ZORDRAK 1

This is the best guild I have ever been in, come join up! Click the link to talk to us Hoguns GoW Guild

We have clear expectations, responsive & understanding leadership, very supportive guild mates, plus lots of legendary tasks & 40k seals every week! :slight_smile:

Don’t be intimidated by the discord requirement, it’s super easy to set up and we need to make sure you can communicate if you have RL or game problems.

2 Likes

Great :slight_smile: Say hi in our public channel at Hoguns GoW Guild and someone will conduct a quick interview.

1 Like

I dont know why but two my message in Discord went in red colour with notice failed…?

Strange, two of us have tested discord as a new user and it seems to work fine for us. We will try to private IM you in discord and see if we can interview you that way. Thank you…