Ok i caved, suggest me a cheese BD team (but theres limitations)

I beat these things with my level 121 hero and our fledgling troop collection… (or rather my kids’ account on our PS4, and am teaching my kids to beat them)

At our level we have no chance against mid-tier and above players… and certainly not the high end meta defences… unless: use a loop team. You can beat anyone if they don’t get a turn.

Conventional teams, whether you skull-spawn or use spell damage, will lose against BD or EK or Famine sometimes, especially with the long chains and ‘random’ drops that the janky console version often gifts to the AI.

Loop teams are slow, yeah, but can be a dead-sure win. Might be a bit slow for you though. We have very few stat boosts, and certainly no five star kingdoms, so with spells dealing 10 damage a shot it takes a while to grind down the 80 HP plus high end matches.

But…

Hellcat
Alchemist
Goblin Rocket
Goblin Rocket

Make sure you have all the Fire Link traits. Red/Yellow banner.

One red mana surge fills the Alchemist. Use Rocket explosions to sculpt the board so you can loop alternating Hellcat and Alchemist. Always cast Rockets first if ready. If both converters are ready, cast the Alchemist as it’s way easier to refill than the Hellcat is. Don’t take 4 and 5 matches if your spells are ready - leave them to make more red/yellow matches with your spells. Work out what your next conversion will be before casting Rockets, and cast the Rockets high on the board to avoid disturbing good gem clumps.

With practice you can beat almost anyone, unless you get frozen. Be careful around Mab teams, or a Wraith in position one, or making a stray skull attack if BD is high in the enemy formation (use Rockets to blow up the skulls so they don’t match in cascades).

Slow work, but works for anyone - unless an unlucky start means my <30HP Hellcat gets KO’d by 20+ Attack enemies on the first few turns. Might not be to your taste - no idea if you’re used to loop teams or already bored of them. Cheers…