Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Glad you liked it! :smile:

I brought a large spoon. Whereā€™s that competition we were promised? :wink:

1 Like

BOOM

you gonna take that lying down MM?

Just like @Kurokazna mentioned in her thread ā€œWorse than Bone Dragonā€, if there is no challenge, there is no fun. SOā€¦

Since we kept you behind us for SOOOO long, we figured weā€™d let the leash out just a bit. Give you some hope and thenā€¦ Bathe in your tears after we crush that hope and put you back in your rightful place, beneath us!!! :smiling_imp:

Cheers! Thanks for stopping by! :wink:

4 Likes

You guys are almost a year older guild, and we are just letting you for a short time to see how it feels being on top :stuck_out_tongue:
As a wise man once said:
ā€œMean Machine will pass Hoguns on the guild leaderboard in the future, have no doubtā€ - Don Boba November 2016AC

1 Like

2 Likes

Eh, I donā€™t consider the time before I joined Hoguns for anything. -sththunder 0000 AS (after Sththunder for short)

I am sick as a dog this week, thanks to my lovely gf. Today is the first day Iā€™ve felt any change in the sickness for the better. We will be back to full running capacity and on top of you yet Hoguns. :smirk:

We Have Finely Done it!!! We Completed ALL TASK! :grinning:

@HKdirewolf Hope you really feel better soon my Wolf Friend. Sorry you had a crappy week. Meow

@DonBoba Your Guild Chat post is Cool! Think I might make one too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

@Virginia1984 Congrats on the Task Completion! Are you gonna go for at least one Legendary before the reset?

1 Like

Sorry to hear you were sick. Glad youā€™re on the mend; itā€™s no fun kicking a man while heā€™s down. :wink:

You donā€™t even want to see the stuff Iā€™ve been coughing up mate. All is fair in War. :wink:

2 Likes

Hope you get well soon mate. I wrote to you in guild chat asking how are you feeling but you probably missed it :confused:
And @ogunther we only kick people when drop in activity comes from losing desire to play. People getting sick, getting babies, or overworking weeks is all tolerated :slight_smile:
This isnā€™t a job, we are supposed to have fun, not work :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats Virgina awesome achievement for guild of your ranking :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a fever that I think has broken now. Iā€™ve just been coughing my head off today. Iā€™ll still try to get more pvp in as I can. If I wouldā€™ve foreseen the circumstances preventing me for these past 2 weeks, believe me I wouldā€™ve made up for it. Sorry to side-track chat. Back to taking the lead. :slight_smile:

No side tracking my friend, this is your guild you can chat here about ponnies if you want to :slight_smile:
And also mems are allowed and expected :smiley:

Nice work Virginia.

We should expand this to more than a MM guild chat

1 Like

Apart from that hope you feel better soon. My younger brother (the one with 15 years diference between us) was also sick this week. Similar simptoms you described, heavy coughing, then temperature, and after temperature was back to normal heavy coughing again. But he is feeling better now too and canā€™t wait to resume his handball trainings :smiley:

Trumptitis? I hear itā€™s contagious

There I expanded the title a little bit :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes