Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

You’re gonna need a bigger spoon for all that drama you are trying to stir! :expressionless:

1 Like

Lol we’re having a good couple of weeks and Mean Machines isn’t; that’s all. A few weeks back the opposite was true and Mean Machines was ahead of us by around 2,000 so us being ahead by only 1,000 isn’t exactly a decisive lead. Of course the view from the front is pretty nice so I think we’ll keep it. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Nobody needs to worry Mean Machine will be back in the hunt! :wink:

Think of it as a pit stop, we still have plenty of laps left to make up the difference!

On a completely different note… RNGesus is definitely sick… I received two mythics this week:
Gard and Abynissia

While I am grateful… now I have two mythics to trait out… :frowning: #firstworldGoWproblems

Well said @ogunther
And damn you for continuing to post things that I have no other option than to like!! :rage:

2 Likes

Hehe! Of course and congrats to the new dads in your guild. Good job Mean Machines ensuring you have plenty of future Meanies (or would that be Mean Machinies? Lol) :smiley:

1 Like

3 Likes

*totally not posted by ogunther

1 Like

As much fun as it is to battle back and forth with Hoguns… I must admit, I am hoping that the Guild Wars will feature a means for us to TEAM UP and TAKE DOWN all the WANNABES who are ahead of us! :wink:

2 Likes

Agreed. I’m hoping for guild alliances, too. Maybe there will be territories that allied guilds battle other factions for. Might be a bit too ambitious but a boy can dream lol

1 Like

Exactly! I know I don’t speak for everybody but I would ally with @ogunther in a heartbeat to take down some Interim fools! :wink:

1 Like

Nah I wouldn’t.

Nothing would get me to work with Hoguns. Except money which i’m open to. @ogunther

1 Like

All the rivalries we have are just a way to have more fun, but if we were ever asked to make alliance with some guild I would suggest Hoguns because deep down I like you guys.
Now stop earning those trophies for about an hour so we catch up :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This gif accurately describes how much money I have.

Two dollars…I have two dollars to my name.

2 Likes

And yes, we’d definitely be down to ally with MM. You guys rock. :slight_smile:

Edit: I should add that technically I’d need to run it by the rest of our officers but I’d be shocked if any of them had any objections.

Awwe were loved lol

1 Like

Do you need a Dollar, Dollar?! A Dollar is what you need?!

1 Like

See how much fun a little harmless drama can bring?

You hear that sound? That’s my heart bleeding for you.

:wink:

A little birdie told me you had occasion to celebrate with cake, Don?

Hope you enjoyed your birthday & had a kracken’ good time**
:wind_blowing_face::birthday:

**Figured it was gonna be either a Don Corleone birthday, or one that in a pinch also marks the “Huge” and “Tentacles” occasion so… :crossed_swords::flags: There you go! :tada:

5 Likes

Yoda one is incredible! :slight_smile:

2 Likes