Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Change of subject…
I was jus informed by @Tacet YouTube video that the mythic drop will expire the same time the kingdoms appear. So if you were planning on saving all your keys to kill two birds with one stone, such as myself, then I’d suggest using some on both ends.

I know what you meant there. :wink:

3 Likes

wanted to try guild chest for Gard…fell asleep…damn need to sleep

So @HKdirewolf was kind enough to come visit us (Hoguns) on our Discord chat and inadvertently made me aware that I didn’t have our permissions setup correctly (whoops). But I also decided to take that opportunity to set up a new role for any friendly adversaries that want to stop by and say Hi or engage in friendly trash talk. So any of you are welcome anytime. We have a few channels setup that might be helpful but it’s mostly information that you all probably already have (mostly pulled from the forums).

Our Public Discord Server is Hoguns GoW Guild and just let us know your’re from Mean Machines and we’ll get you access to our other channels (and, no, this isn’t a subversive attempt to steal members, I don’t condone that type of stuff and really, there’d be no benefit as our guilds are pretty much identical anyway lol). Happy hunting! :slight_smile:

You only get one congratulations from me, lol. I felt your guild deserved it for their hard work. Now it is time for us to take back our spot :imp:

2 Likes

Hehe Bring it! :innocent:

1 Like

I’ve got a cake to the right side of my avatar :confused:

I think that means you’ve been a forum member for a year? Either that or it means you need to buy me some cake. Either way, Congrats! :wink:

1 Like

Oh you are right, today is my forum birthday xD
OK I’m accepting all sort of gifts, and I won’t refuse money either.

4 Likes

Sorry you had to kick me Don. I enjoyed my time with MM, you’re a great guild and I wish everyone the best!

Don I’m transferring the MM Discord server to you so you can still use it if you want.

I wish the same to you, and you know why I had to kick you. Good luck my friend o/

We should ask devs for mythics for our forum Birthdays…

2 Likes

So they give me another draakulis? :laughing:

1 Like

since you’re the boss it’s 2 draaks for you

2 Likes

Wow I get to disenchant one? :open_mouth:
That would be to much!

\o

Sorry but leaving that hanging was making me nervous! :persevere:

1 Like

how many souls for a base mythic?

must be a couple of million at least!

this should be quite complete

@DonBoba

yo man, what’s going on, Hoguns are leaving you behind.

We have 2 members that became fathers in last month (one last week, and one about a month ago), some others like me are very busy so we ain’t really able to race much xD