Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Considering we get almost same trophies amounts every week I think you are 100% correct. But we have about 5-6 members still leveling kingdoms and that’s quite a lack of gold. But those kingdoms got to be leveled :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I apologize if I stepped on any toes; based on @DonBoba’s post I assumed it was ok to chime in (I meant no harm)

But I completely understand if you’d prefer to keep chat to just guildies; I’m a naturally curious type and I guess I felt like less of a lurker if I actually joined in the convo. Lol

Just let me know; no hard feelings either way and y’all are welcome to come say hi on our Public Discord server, too if you feel like reciprocating. :wink:

3 Likes

You know me ogunther, i’m a joker. You are more than welcome to add to the conversation. Just don’t be posting memes here, that’s my job.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m a new player to Gems and to the forum. Is it possible for me to filter this topic out, and others like it, as I don’t need to read your groups private conversation?

Thanks

Yeah Donald, you are free to build a wall around us.

4 Likes

If you had a chat on here I would do the same thing you are doing here probably xD
But my mobile doesn’t agree with using discord so I stay out of those most of the time.
And you are absolutely welcome to continue talking here with us, having it seen from another perspective is always welcome :smiley:

3 Likes

I will if you pay for it

Duly noted lol

@ogunther No hard feelings from me. Thanks for the input.

@HKdirewolf I completely understand your point, perhaps I am a bit too excited seeing all these Legendary Tasks complete. I am not pushing for more work, I am just pointing out that we are SOOO close to getting those tasks completed regularly, I think it is a possibility. :wink:

But the thing I love about MM and still do is that we DON’T force our members beyond their means, and we WILL get there when we get there. Forgive my exuberance…

Why did you bump in if you ain’t going to read it? As a new player you should read every single topic that’s 2-3 weeks late at most. And title clearly says what’s the purpose of this thread so you don’t have to enter those if you don’t want.

2 Likes

That’s just because heroes can’t equip whips as a weapon. Or I’d be all over everyone forcing you guys to buy all the seal packs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is the only thread with conversation happening so it is stuck at the top of the forum.

I only wanted advice on how to block it from my view. I found it anyway, there is an option at the bottom to mute it.

No need to be rude.

I’m excited too, so I completely understood what you were wanting. I knew for a few weeks though that would mean bigger contributors would have to do at least a tad more work to cover those that couldn’t. Which isn’t bad per se, but I just don’t think it’s right to make that mandatory. I was willing to let it go for a vote though. All is well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would be happy to apologize if you point me where was I rude?

I always knew you were the REAL Dark Master… deep down… I always knew… :disappointed_relieved:

:imp: :japanese_goblin: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I only post gifs I can save as and post from google search, lol. Otherwise I can’t help you my friend.

I’ve been taught the ancient way of gif posting! Thanks @Macawi

1 Like

Personally I think completing the weekly guild tasks are better than the legendary tasks. And I use the word legendary in the loosest possible sense here.

When you get a mythic it is worthwhile but the drop rate is so low for the gold put in.

1 Like

I do enjoy watching the interactions with ogunter and hoguns though. Both here in the forum and on the league table.

From the times I’ve checked, I always seem to see MM above hoguns, is that always the case or does the lead change every so often?

1 Like