Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Efh seems like you are like abuser :stuck_out_tongue:
Go on, like my comment i dare you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

I think his like spree got decapitated. Much like your meme :frowning:

1 Like

Rip for sure :dizzy_face:

Efh has so much love.to give but the world is just not ready for it :sob:

4 Likes

Yay! My likes are BACK!!!
Hugs for everybody!! :hugs::heart::hugs::heart::hugs::heart::wolf::flushed::heart::hugs:

5 Likes

Efh seems like your and mine BD-s are 2 day apart. You were born on 13th of March, and i was born on 11th of March :slight_smile:

1 Like

I always tend to find other Pisces! We like to swim together. I knew I liked you for a reason!

See carp youā€™re not the only fish in this Mean Pond!

1 Like

Damn it! Iā€™m out of :heart: Again!!!
It is not a full resetā€¦ they only give you a small amount and then make you wait a shorter amount of time 24 mins this time.

Why does GoW have no energy mechanic but the FORUMS do??? :frowning:

4 Likes

Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s part of the forum system the Devs are using (you probably already know this but they didnā€™t design this software :slight_smile:) and they might not be able to change that or havenā€™t bothered to.

Oh you put that wolf in there specially for meeee :sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts:

A part of family doesnt stop being part of family while they are not at home :wink:

2 Likes

So the truth of the matter is this:

1. My finger slipped while selecting emojis and clicked on the wolf.

2. I laughed out loud at how funny it looked. :smiley:

3. I added the confused face and went on. :wink:

4. I thought to myself @HKdirewolf will love this!

5. I suddenly remembered HK was no longer a Meanie. :cry:

6. Posted anywayā€¦ and you found it just the same!! :hugs:

4 Likes

Okā€¦ soā€¦ I just saw this:

We have definitely closed the gap!! The last time I checked they had an 11k trophy lead on usā€¦ that is down to only 4.5k!! Letā€™s reclaim our rightful place above those tree huggers in Hoguns!!

GO MEAN MACHINE!!

4 Likes

Lol! We got tired of waiting for you guys to catch up so we slowed way down.

Nope thatā€™s my story and Iā€™m sticking to it! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Mean Machine and Hoguns reunited at last. So damn beautifulā€¦itā€™s too much to handle.

3 Likes

And here I thought MM had given up the good fight. Glad to see that Hoguns were good enough to wait for you guys.

:grimacing:

Snarkiness does not become you. If you canā€™t be polite, go away.

@RiverSong As a new member to MM, you may not be aware of the long (short) history of the Grand (puny) Battle (not even really a skirmish) between Mean Machine (Best Guild Ever) and Hoguns (Good for nothing Tree-Huggers).

I can assure you that neither @Draprion or @ogunther were being snarky, just having fun. A playful rivalry to keep each otherā€™s motors running as it wereā€¦

Of course as I was composing this I realized you too may have been doing just thatā€¦ so if that were the case, please disregard the above!! LOL :joy:

2 Likes