Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Wonder will I get you once again :smiley:

Two weeks ago, we got to celebrate @DonBobaā€™s milestone of reaching Level 777.

Today we can welcome @Widgetmaker to the hallowed ranks of Level 1000!
:tada::sparkler::unicorn::beer::dizzy:

(I hope your unicorns can handle the beerā€¦)

*ahem*
In honour of this momentous occasion, for your delectation and delight I offer another episode of Random Improbable Coincidence :tm:.

So hereā€™s a screenshot of Widget shortly before reaching Level 1000 yesterday:

Notice heā€™s recorded 26 battles at that point, and his longest win streak is 404. Got that? :relaxed:

Next, I wandered over to my Seals menu and took a screenshot. It was 1:11am PST. I had (quite randomly) also completed 26 battles at the time:

So then I clicked on the ā€œClaim Allā€ button and saw THIS result:

Hmmm. I really donā€™t know what to make of thisā€¦

Iā€™ll officially blame the profusion of statisticians, and students of statisticians in our guild, for these whacky numeric results. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyhoo, congratulations again Widgetmaker!
Hope you get a birthday unicorn.

6 Likes

Oh my god itā€™s the Apocalypse!

1 Like

Congrats to our brother WIDGET!!!

2 Likes

To start up conversationā€¦

Ya think itā€™s worth doing the whole SilverMaiden build to hit the 2x traitstone? Wnna hear your thoughts.

Absolutely.

Silvermaiden
Valkerie
Justice
Queen Mab

Pwnage.

1 Like

To be honest, rearranging my PvP team to shoehorn in SilverMaiden this week has, ironically, made my games much faster. Go figure.

Iā€™m using her. Figured I donā€™t mind 10-20 sec longer match for a chance of a double arcane or runic :slight_smile:
And I did get a few double runics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just thought I would drop in for a moment and welcome @RiverSong here on the forums as well! Excited to have you be a part of this amazing guild!

Also I am loving all of these milestonesā€¦ my own lvl 1000 is getting ever closerā€¦ Canā€™t wait to celebrate with all my Meanies when the time comes! :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats and Welcome to RiverSong!

I just hit level 700 this morning. The battle continues for lvl 1,000.

Wait, @RiverSong is part of MM now? You guys are beefing up. I better go earn some more trophies! :wink:

1 Like

You can do it! Take them ALL on.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome!

2 Likes

I figured this team would be best. Iā€™ve been using it for a day or so now. Jus didnā€™t know if others think it wasnā€™t worth the extra time for possible double traits. Which @DonBoba states he does in his comment above.

The annoying thing is that Iā€™m now getting very VERY few Runics from my PvP sessions. Already I never got more than 1 or 2 random Arcanes from PvPing a week, and sometimes even less, but seeing this sharp decrease in Runic drops is discomforting. Yellow Runics, of all things, have become rare in my gameplay these days.

I would admit yes itā€™s rare but I have had approx 5 runics and 3 arcades sonfar this week. And I think Iā€™ve played about 80 matches thus far. Work been super busy.

Ugh, server issues (again).

• Widget
1 Like

Check my topic with the title ā€œpicture of the dayā€ :wink:

1 Like

Hereā€™s a link for those of you too lazy to look for it!

1 Like

Is anyone able to log in? Iā€™ve been able to get on maybe twice, but when I try to play a PvP battle, it always hangs at the rewards screen. Once afterwards I was able to login & check to see that Iā€™d gotten the rewards, but yeesh. I donā€™t ever recall it being this bad before.

• Widget