Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Your Toad was delicious, btw. And not poisonous.

1 Like

Yep we pumped out trophies gain quite a bit, weā€™re 14th for previous week. If you were with us we would probably be even higher :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah iā€™m sure the 1300 trophies and 1.8m gold I put in last week wouldā€™ve been better spent in MM. :sweat:

Donā€™t you dare hurt my frog Mako, heā€™s my only friend.

Ok, I am back from the holidays and will do my best to make my presence known/felt again around these forums!

@HKdirewolf I am glad you stopped by to talk to everybody. I am sorry to lose a MM friend, but you will ALWAYS be a GoW friend. I hope Unrepentent provides what it is you are looking for! :wink:

Headed off to update my Team Build Compendium. Check in here later!

1 Like

I think HK still has to Repent!, though.

I do need to. For I have sinned. 2 of Mean Machineā€™s finest. :laughing: My frog says hello! (no thatā€™s not innuendo I use sand cobra for that)

2 Likes

I fought Dddd yesterday and won surprisingly since he is using a team very similar to mine. Iā€™ve seen Don on the lists, but I canā€™t bring myself to fight the King. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

What the hellā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s better then writing all 0 in every section (had this happend). Game announced I got 0 defensive wins and lost matches xD

Is that just on your iOS/PC account? Do you still play on a Xbox account, too? :open_mouth:

Yeah thatā€™s just on pc/mobile. I had to stop playing on my Xbox account 2 weeks ago due to work.

Thatā€™s when I was putting in numbers like 815 trophies and 1.4M gold. Quite a big difference.:wink:

The longer hours at work is allowing me to play this much, but only on pc/mobile.

1 Like

Your guild points are rather interesting, I very much like them. They encourage more participation w/o locking someone into one specific playstyle.

Nice work!

3 Likes

Thanks for the kudos @Dustin1280!

We gave it some serious thought for that very reason. We wanted to continue to be competitive at the highest level without being ONLY a PVP grind guild. We had some members who were beginning to feel the burnout coming and this has been a refreshing change of pace.

We are pretty proud of our system too. :wink:

For fun I figured out what I would be using that scale, I would come in at

600k Gold ā€“ 800 GP
200 Trophies ā€“ 400 GP
1500 seals ā€“ 300 GP

I would average 1500 Guild pointsā€¦

I like that system even more after going through my averages.

I figured I would blow it out of the water, but itā€™s actually more hardcore then i thought at first glance.

1 Like

I was one the few who was originally against the idea but stayed loyal to the guild. I figured Iā€™d stay out and see if I can be proven wrong and boy did they ever prove me wrong. The system is perfect and I am glad we had found this middle ground.

6 Likes

I was thinking we should celebrate @DonBoba for reaching his 777th! Took this screenshot an hour ago.

Just happened to check Donā€™s profile while we were discussing kingdom advancement, and noticed he was at Level 777.

He had fought 77 battles when I took the screenshot.

The screenshot number itself was 0049 (for image 10049) orā€¦ 7x7.

ā€¦Iā€™m not making this up, I solemnly swear that Iā€™m not.

Some freaky coincidences going on hereā€¦ Giving me the shivers, it is. :scream:

Would be an interesting probability exercise to calculate all this happening randomly.

Our Guildmaster must be supernatural lol

8 Likes

YES! And his superpower is the ability to attract Draakulis from any chest he so chooses!! :wink:

6 Likes

Indeed! :smile_cat:
Also, I just posted in our Guild Chat that the Mean Machine thread in itself was at 776 posts, and yours @efh313 made it #777.

Coincidence?! Or not!

1 Like

Iā€™m very impressed at how many posts our guild chat got in here :slight_smile:
@efh313 you notification box must be showing new notification all the time :smiley:

2 Likes

I wonā€™t lie @DonBobaā€¦
It makes me feel loved! :heart_exclamation:

lol :wink:

1 Like